Texas State Police Crush Peaceful Anti-Israel Protest at UT Austin

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/texas-state-police-crush-peaceful-anti-israel-protest-at-ut-austin/

A large pro-Palestine and anti-Israel protest took place at the University of Texas in Austin today. The Texas state government decided to immediately send a large number of Texas state police in riot gear to crush the peaceful protest.

🚨🇺🇸UT AUSTIN STUDENT: IT WAS A PEACEFUL PROTEST – UNTIL THE POLICE CAME

"Now it's a clash between students and the police."pic.twitter.com/izVEa8j5pe https://t.co/GT26Ohw4JR

— Mario Nawfal (@MarioNawfal) April 24, 2024

Take a look at some of these clips.

They have deployed heavily armed troopers in Texas for Peaceful UT Austin Pro Palestinian Protests .pic.twitter.com/Ob6skO0QZu

— Ali (@MerruX) April 24, 2024

BREAKING: Governor Abbot has sent in State Troopers to the University of Texas

The students chant “You don’t scare us” and “Get off our campus”.

These students are true Americans pic.twitter.com/lkaR7T70DP

— Khalissee (@Kahlissee) April 24, 2024

AUSTIN, TEXAS:

Police Officers in riot gear have been deployed to arrest and disperse pro-Palestine protestors on the UT-Austin campus.

WATCH: pic.twitter.com/00JeuUmhrS

— Anthony Hughes (@CallMeAntwan) April 24, 2024

I’m here at UT Austin where Texas State Police are harassing and arresting students for PEACEFULLY protesting a genocide that is being funded by OUR Tax dollars

I guess the First Amendment doesn’t exist anymore since this is The United States of Israel

Greg Abbott shame on you. pic.twitter.com/qFB18f0Rva

— Nour Zeidan (@nour_zeidan) April 24, 2024

#BREAKING_NEWS now the cops are trying to push the protestors back at UT Austin! I have never seen things like this in America my whole life!
What is happening to the world??

pic.twitter.com/c9V15prHoE

— The doppelgängers 🇺🇸 (@Marcie2316) April 24, 2024

UT Austin students chanting “You don’t scare us” even as countless militarized Texas Troopers swarm their campus, attack their protest, and bring in horses. This movement will not be stopped. pic.twitter.com/mCE0jymOnP

— Arslan Sarwar🕊️ (@PakCornPlaster) April 24, 2024

police with large automatic weaponsđź”»

This is Texas state troopers look at UT Austin Israel is arresting pro-Palestinian students protesting the genocide! Students are angry…

We stand with the students who support Gaza🇵🇸✌️ pic.twitter.com/j05QlpO8A1

— Volkan Albistan 🇵🇸 (@valbistan) April 24, 2024

Free speech does not exist in Texas or America. If you organize protests criticizing a bunch of Jews doing a genocide on the other side of the world, the ZOG system will send armed men to crush you. That’s the message being sent here.

What I’d like to know is why this type of force capacity hasn’t been sent to the border to deal with the illegal alien invasion. Why is the crippled ZOG cocksucker Greg Abbott deploying a greater force capacity to deal with a peaceful protest on a college campus than he is in the defense of the border? This is a rhetorical question. We all know the answer.

Weird where were you during BLM and all of the anti white rioting? I've never heard any republican stand up for white rights but the jews are always protected pic.twitter.com/IbLjPzQhEn

— Amphibious Rizz (@AmphibiousRizz) April 24, 2024

Governor Greg Abbott right now pic.twitter.com/mnfjjPZe8R

— Gentile News Network™ (@Gentilenewsnet) April 24, 2024

On a 48-hour notice, the national guard is quick to stop Americans from protesting International Jewry.

However it took two years to get them on the border.

Who rules over you? pic.twitter.com/hOJiDOy6Cw

— Lou Rage (@lifepeptides) April 24, 2024

All the so-called “conservatives” and Republicans defending this move are a bunch of anti-American ZOG faggots. They should fuck off to Israel and suck on the cock of some Jew rabbi.

This will ultimately backfire. The protests are only going to grow in number and size.

4 Likes

I found this video on Facebook that was from decades ago. Some things about America never change especially the evil things. This guy asks the question: “why can’t the students call the police on the University?” .

Epic photograph.
The power of photographs is so profound for instance terrible photos from Gaza are a big reason for these protests happening. People see them and are outraged. They should be. I feel the same way.
Jews are probably doing all they can to censor these photos and censor the truth but methinks they cannot it is way too late. Besides everyone in Gaza has a camera in their pocket nowadays.
The more photos from Gaza that are shown to the public the more these protests will grow. It’s hard for me to look at them most times. Thats just a sign that something really needs to be done about it.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.