Texas Finally Removes Retarded Mask Mandate

Originally published at: Texas Finally Removes Retarded Mask Mandate | Infostormer.com

The crippled Republican governor of Texas finally announced an end to all the stupid lockdown restrictions along with the retarded mask mandate he put in place.

I just announced Texas is OPEN 100%.

EVERYTHING.

I also ended the statewide mask mandate.

— Greg Abbott (@GregAbbott_TX) March 2, 2021

While I support the move, it is insane that he was stupid enough ever to implement any of this gay shit to begin with. Lockdowns and masks do nothing to stop the spread of a virus. This is a proven and verifiable fact.

How can I as just a person who only looks at this shit part time be able to accurately identify this whole coronavirus thing as a hoax back in March 2020, yet people whose full time job it is to look at this shit thought this was all very real? It’s hard to believe just how stupid and/or corrupt these people are.

But whatever, at least he finally ended this insanity which is a step in the right direction. Now he’ll have to manage all the economic damage he caused to his people with his stupid policies. I wish him lots of luck with that.

Meanwhile Democrats like this spic piece of shit who should be tossed over the border into Central America somewhere wants to wear a mask on his face for the rest of his life.

Governor Abbott’s failure to listen to science and medical advice will cost Texans their lives.

This decision is reckless and dangerous—and a desperate distraction from the Governor’s dereliction of duty during the power outages.

He’s putting politics above the people of Texas. pic.twitter.com/dMQI2c0e9K

— Joaquin Castro (@JoaquinCastrotx) March 2, 2021

In addition to putting a cuck muzzle over his face, Joaquin might also want to consider putting a dick in his mouth too. Sucking cock prevents the spread of coronavirus. It’s science.

3 Likes

My state, California, will be dead last. Governor says we’ll be wearing masks until 2022.

I was riding my bike down a wonderful bike path that had a mask mandate - and cops patrolling on the side streets. I rode for a couple of miles and had to stop because I thought I was going to vomit and pass out - because of the damned mask.

Ripped it off. Let them arrest me.

I’ve been kicked out of a gym, refused service at restaurants etc… for not wearing these face diapers. I think it is getting better though. I’m getting less and less shit for not complying with this insanity… whereas last year I got into several altercations with numerous mask zombies.

2 Likes

The Red Elephants
Red States Fighting Back, Open Up 100% with No Mask Mandates

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.