Tesla Reportedly to Eliminate 10 Percent of Workforce

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/tesla-reportedly-to-eliminate-10-percent-of-workforce/

Tesla is set to get rid of 10 percent of its workforce according to a report from Electrek.

JUST IN – Tesla to lay off more than 10% of its workforce, tech publication Electrek reports.

— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) April 15, 2024

This does not surprise me one bit. The electric vehicle industry has always been an unviable scam that was heavily subsidized by the United States government to solve a fake problem known as “climate change.”

It is also worth noting that the Chinese are involved in the EV space. I guess they figured if all these dumbass people want EVs to solve a fake environmental problem, they’re going to give people what they want.

Chinese car company BYD is outselling Tesla internationally. Even in a fake hoax industry like EVs, the Chinese are dominating. Their EVs are much affordable versus the Tesla EVs which are ridiculously expensive in comparison.

BYD sold over 360,000 Seagull EV models in under a year as its cheapest electric car https://t.co/XzbfRbcNHx by @EVPeteJohnson

— Electrek.co (@ElectrekCo) April 9, 2024

I expect things to get much worse for Tesla moving forward. Especially considering all the issues with the Cybertruck.

Either way, the whole EV industry is gay and this situation with Tesla only further proves how gay it is.

4 Likes

Virtue signaling with Teslas is getting old.

One relative said his entire day is spent trying figure out how to keep the damn thing powered up - that and the fact that so many of the chargers are disabled, vandalized or “out of order” - what then?

2 Likes

EV firebombs are going to be a big problem for junkyards and -ironically- the environment as a whole.

Wealthy Liberals want to pretend that they’re doing something about ‘Global Warming’ by buying an EV when their entire lifestyle is based on a big “carbon footprint”.

3 Likes

I saw a Tesla Cybertruck for the first time the other day and it is one of the oddest looking vehicles I’ve ever seen. They are no good for rugged, off-road driving or for hauling large, heavy payloads. So what exactly can they be used for? :woman_shrugging:t5:

Yet more proof that Elon Musk is nothing but an over-rated fraud.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.