Ted Cruz Whines Again About Anti-Israel Protest at His House

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/ted-cruz-whines-again-about-anti-israel-protest-at-his-house/

Ted Cruz is whining again. He’s upset that anti-Israel people keep showing up at his home to protest his support for demonic Jews who are doing a genocide in Gaza.

Just look at this post.

For the 3rd week in a row, masked anti-Israel protestors have shown up at my house at 7 am on Saturday, shouting & waking the neighbors.

These antisemites don’t give a damn about the 1200 Jews murdered on October 7. Or the hundreds raped by Hamas.

Am Yisrael Chai!

🇺🇸🇮🇱🇺🇸🇮🇱 pic.twitter.com/Zc5iMI5AxP

— Ted Cruz (@tedcruz) March 2, 2024

Ted is lying about what happened on October 7th, 2023 and the alleged Hamas rapes. Most of the Jew civilians who were killed were actually killed by Israeli Diaper Forces recklessly firing weapons at everyone. There is also no evidence Hamas raped hundreds of women.

Ted is a major whore for Israel and he will burn in hell for supporting these bloodthirsty Jew demons.

5 Likes

Cruise is yet another pervert compromised by Mossad child-rape, Lolita honeypots. Epstein was one of many.

2 Likes

I understand that the loathsome Blinken is also being protested at his home. The protesters appear to be doing an excellent job.

3 Likes

yes, but they’re allowed to exercise their constitutional rights because they’re either not, White or Liberals. Otherwise the Eff Bee Eye would have infiltrated and imprisoned them.

3 Likes

Ted Cruz is human scum.

1 Like

Cruz seems angry that the racket starts at 7am - the retard should just go to bed an hour earlier at night. But complaining makes him a victim, just like the jews.

Anyhow, I hope protesters send pizzas to his house and other such nonsense - seems to get under his skin- so why not go full lolcow on him?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.