Target Removing Some Fag Merchandise After Boycott Calls

Originally published at: Target Removing Some Fag Merchandise After Boycott Calls | Infostormer.com

Target is reportedly removing at least some of their faggot merchandise after there have been calls to boycott the company for pushing all sorts of queer and tranny nonsense.

Target is removing certain items from its stores and making other changes to its LGBTQ+ merchandise nationwide ahead of Pride month, after an intense backlash from some customers including violent confrontations with its workers. https://t.co/yVlgcMv9NO

— The Associated Press (@AP) May 24, 2023

They apparently hired some weirdo satanist tranny to produce tranny clothes for kids.

Make NO mistake about it…@Target not only KNEW that they were hiring a satanist transgender to design CHILDREN’S clothing, they actively sought this person out with intention.

But, I guess we shouldn’t be TOO surprised, after all, George Soros is a stakeholder in the brand.… pic.twitter.com/i8TAvpYKgQ

— The Patriot Voice (@TPV_John) May 24, 2023

Target has not fully surrendered yet. They are not claiming to be at fault for anything. They obviously think satanism and trannies is normal.

DO NOT fall for Target removing stuff from the Satanist designer from their website. Target isn’t apologizing, they think they've done nothing wrong.

Target only removed the LGBTQ/grooming items because of "violence in the stores." They are blaming YOU! Boycott Target.

— Grand Old Patriots🇺🇸 (@GrandOlPatriots) May 24, 2023

They’re basically getting the Bud Light treatment over this.

We’ll see how much legs this has. I do support boycotts of companies that promote horrible shit like this, but my opinion of the American people is so low right now, I’m not optimistic that these boycotts will have a major impact. We will see though. The Bud Light boycott has been more successful than I anticipated.

3 Likes

I would never shop at that store even if they removed all of that jew tranny propaganda. I hope they go out of business for pushing this sick crap, to begin with.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.