Taliban Ended ZOG Occupation of Afghanistan Two Years Ago

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/taliban-ended-zog-occupation-of-afghanistan-two-years-ago/

Yesterday, two years ago, the Taliban ended the ZOG occupation of Afghanistan giving the United States military its most humiliating defeat ever. It was certainly more embarrassing than America’s exit from Vietnam.

The U.S. began its final withdrawal of troops from Afghanistan just about two years ago – a pullout that quickly descended into mayhem, with Afghans literally clinging to departing US planes, as the Taliban overran the capital.

Follow us on Odysee: https://t.co/gMbz1a2E5x pic.twitter.com/YF1PIExFxM

— RT (@RT_com) August 16, 2023

Two years ago on this day, this moment marked the end of the 20 year US occupation of Afghanistan as the Taliban entered Kabul city and the Qur'an was read out loud in the Presidential Palace. pic.twitter.com/c7HP0c5zXC

— muslim daily (@muslimdaily_) August 15, 2023

One of my favorite parts of the Taliban victory was watching all those Afghan traitors who collaborated with the ZOG occupiers trying to latch on to an aircraft as it sped down the runway.

Two years ago today, we witnessed the botched withdrawal from Afghanistan, leading to the Taliban taking over. President Biden should never be allowed to escape blame for his horrendous leadership. We must never forget the brave service members who lost their lives. 🇺🇸 pic.twitter.com/qOM5Mc6zmH

— Rep. Anthony D’Esposito (@RepDesposito) August 15, 2023

Some believe the plane in that evacuation video was a fake inflatable plane though.

I learned today that a large group of people think the infamous Afghanistan evacuation video used a "fake plane" and was totally staged.

— IdentifyAsF15 (@F15_0026) August 16, 2023

I’m not sure I believe that theory but it is an amusing theory for sure.

Either way, I am a big fan of the Taliban and I wish them great success in rebuilding Afghanistan. The country was literally destroyed by Jews but they are moving things in the right direction. They’ve gotten rid of the opium trade and have put an end to feminism and any faggot shit the Jews were trying to push on them.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.