Syria's Assad Accused of Gassing His Own People Again

Originally published at: Syria’s Assad Accused of Gassing His Own People Again | Infostormer.com

Syria’s leader Bashar Al-Assad has already been accused of gassing his own people on several occasions. Despite these accusations being nothing but Jewish hoaxes, they were enough to convince Donald Trump that he had to respond by launching missiles against Syria’s government. On one occasion, the only evidence offered was some video showing children getting sprayed with water hoses.

It’s only fitting that Assad is being accused of gassing his own people again. The Jews really seem to like accusing their enemies of gassing people. Must be something in their DNA that causes them to do this.

Guardian:

The US says it has seen signs the Syrian government may again be using chemical weapons in its attritional offensive to recapture the last rebel-held pocket of the country, warning the use of any such weapons would incur retaliatory measures from Washington and its allies.

The alleged attack occurred on Sunday on the border of Idlib province, where in recent weeks the Syrian president, Bashar al-Assad, has stepped up an air and ground campaign that has killed at least 150 people and displaced more than 200,000 from their homes.

Local reports said four hardline Hayat Tahrir al-Sham (HTS) fighters were injured by chlorine released by munitions dropped near the village of Kabana on Sunday.

The use of chlorine was alleged by the Idlib province health directorate but has not been corroborated by monitoring groups or international media. No casualties were reported in the mountainous area, where most residents have fled because of fighting.

There’s no reason to believe these claims. Why would Assad who has taken back control over his country with the help of the Russians just randomly gas people? Especially considering that it is the only thing that has invited military intervention from the West. There are zero reasons for him to do such a thing.

This whole thing is a bunch of bullshit.

10 Likes

ironically, it was The USA who torture-murdered 3000 of its own citizens on 9/11 as a false-flag to start illegal wars in the Mid-East killing over ONE MILLION and they still aren’t done killing. Then Bushy beats the war-drum against Saddam for “gassing his own people”… the only sort of surprising aspect of this insanity is that Trump is on-board with more Mid-East wars for Israel. he desperately wants a Greater Israel named after him. fortunately though, Russia has troops in Syria and is stopping a full-scale invasion or Trump would have done so. so this latest “gassing” bullshit is to justify a strike on Iranian forces in Syria. that will make Netty very happy and what makes Netty happy makes Trumpy happy.

5 Likes

I guess I was living in fantasy land when I expected Trump to name the jew and get US out of foreign entanglements. I have literary no intellectual ammo to use to help him win Minnesota. That Cuban guy out voted Trump here.

4 Likes

This “gassing his own people” canard is an absurdly transparent lie, the more obvious every time they trot it out.

6 Likes

LOL how many times are the goyim going to buy this nonsense?

5 Likes

http://www.chuckmaultsby.net/id172.html

8 Likes

Been thinking about visiting Norway, use a bunch of hate speach, end up in a “jail” much nicer than my Twin Cities apartment.

5 Likes

Pres Assad gasses his own ppl cos he is pure evil and just enjoys watching babies and other living things writhing around in agony even if it gets him bombed and invaded. Oh, and just a coincidence: ‘israel’ needs to expand as it’s too small and this is making them have to hurt the Palestinians more, and that is bad for their already totally abysmal public image.

3 Likes

This should read, “The Zionist sociopaths in washington said they have seen signs the Syrian government …”

4 Likes

Now I have that song stuck in my head. (Unfurls 3rd Reich flag and karaoke style sings “I saw the sign” by Ace of Base)

3 Likes

https://www.neatorama.com/2015/10/15/How-A-Cheesy-90s-Pop-Group-Took-Nazism-Straight-To-The-Top-Of-The-Charts/
i saw the (((sign))) will be played at the WN Siegesfeier!

3 Likes
1 Like

Can I ask what your months expenses are? I live in northern rural Minnesota at 500 plus utilities. Looking to move and I’m just curious.

Triple that. Twin Cities Metro area increases each year. I want to move further north. Suburbs double the price on food stuffs. My rent was higher living in Minneapolis but my groceries cost less. Choice living town is Inver Grove Heights. Rent is around 1k but there is Aldi.

1 Like

The NS trope is not exactly right with Ace of Base. The “base of aces” regarding U-boaters was not in Sweden but their DJ was a fashy skinhead. The rumours started on that and we White Girls roller skating in rinks listening to white music. Myself, I prefered edgy industrial stuff but still loved AoB.

About 6 years ago it was 350 for a 2 bedroom trailer and my house is a 2 bedroom went from 450 3 years ago to 500 now.

I have been looking, not impressed. Before Hurricane Katrina and Rita I spent $495 for a 2 storey apartment inside the Houston Beltway. I want a backyard for dogs to play and have a bonfire pit.

1 Like

Also, avoid South Saint Paul as a plague. Allegedly, NSM started here but have fun playing spot the white kid. Another fun fact of SSP is that it has more mentally ill housing per capita than anywhere in Minnesota. (Implying hipsters are not mentally ill). I want to buy a townhouse in Inver Grove Heights as to be close to 3 businesses: Aldi for cheap groceries, Bierstube for an actually Kraut bar, and the best pizza in the North Star State, Old World Pizza. Sadly, I expect Diversity to ruin it too.

1 Like

Also, avoid South Saint Paul as a plague. Allegedly, NSM started here but have fun playing spot the white kid. Another fun fact of SSP is that it has more mentally ill housing per capita than anywhere in Minnesota. (Implying hipsters are not mentally ill). I want to buy a townhouse in Inver Grove Heights as to be close to 3 businesses: Aldi for cheap groceries, Bierstube for an actually Kraut bar, and the best pizza in the North Star State, Old World Pizza. Sadly, I expect

Probably likely will be sent back here on most cases of “hate speech” and blacklist you.