Sweden: NRM Leader Praises Hitler in RT Interview

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/sweden-nrm-leader-praises-hitler-in-rt-interview/

The Nordic Resistance Movement in Sweden is awesome. Their leader is doing interviews where he is openly praising Adolf Hitler.

I honestly didn’t realize that the NRM was fielding candidates for political office. That’s why I was encouraging people to vote for the Sweden Democrats in Sweden’s upcoming election instead. They’re more of an anti-immigrant populist party and have garnered a great deal of public support in the polls. Obviously though, they are not as hardcore as the NRM is.

But if the NRM is running, Swedes should absolutely vote for them instead. They are by far the best on the immigration issue.

Overall though, Swedes just need to support the parties that are anti-immigrant. That’s really the only issue that matters for Sweden right now. The country has been over run with filthy sand niggers and they need to be rounded up and sent back to the desert.

9 Likes

Amongst the leftists they have some dumb, brainwashed woman who says she’s against “Nazis” and “racists” but is unable to explain why. Another woman says that the NRM leader’s support for Hitler is “disgusting”. And not surprisingly, she also cannot explain why. She even admits to “lacking words”.

Sadly, nearly all women and all beta males cannot understand that the test of a policy should not be one’s gut instinct based upon decades of anti-White conditioning by the kike-run media, but by the inevitable consequences. Namely, whether or not White people become a minority in their own homeland, after having squandered the legacy handed down by their forefathers. And all merely for the dubious ‘benefits’ of virtue signalling.

The funny part is where they pull out the token Jewess who claims that Hitler “gassed and burned” “95% of” her family, lol! By some remarkable ‘cohencidence’, she survived to tell the tale - and doubtless to claim the compensation.

6 Likes

The Nordic Resistance Movement is doing great work. It is the best organization in Europe, in my opinion. I listen to their English language podcast (Nordic Frontier) every week. It is available at their website, and on Spreaker:

It is good to see their leader is bold enough to publically praise Adolf Hitler. The White race will not get a White homeland cowardly avoiding the Hitler question.

8 Likes

This is gr88 news, Support for Hitler should go mainstream…

7 Likes

NRM leader praising Hitler? Why not, Hitler was the greatest leader of the 20th century. Indeed, the only one who actually kept his promise to help his people.

5 Likes

Yes!!! The brothers in the North finally start the Reconquista :slightly_smiling_face:

Hail to the Norsemen!!! Heil Schweden!!! :fist_right:

1 Like