Sweden: Moslems Riot Over Burnt Quran

Originally published at: Sweden: Moslems Riot Over Burnt Quran | Infostormer.com

Looks like the religion of peace is at it again in Sweden. Moslems are rioting everywhere because somebody burnt a Quran after some Moslems tortured and raped some White boys.

Sequence of events in #Sweden
>2 teen boys tortured,raped & buried alive in graveyard by Muslim guy.
>rescued 10 hours later.
>one of their relative burnt holy Quran in anger.
>in response Muslim refugees pelted stones on Police, burnt & vandalized public property.#swedenriots pic.twitter.com/ppivAHJj5D

— Rishabh Khare (@therealkhare) August 29, 2020

This is just more proof showing that Moslems and Islam need to be eradicated from the West.

The presence of Moslems in the West is part of a Jewish project to subjugate the White European race.

Will the Swedes wake up to the reality of what’s going on? I’m not sure, but the lack of Moslems in Eastern Europe is why those areas are far more peaceful than what we see in Western Europe. This is just a fact.

4 Likes

Blacks are the scourge of Whites in the US; muzzies are the scourge of Whites in Europe. In an ideal world, these creatures would be booted out of the US and Europe respectively and sent back to their own countries. Maybe there are a few decent ones among them that respect US and European culture and should be given the opportunity to stay, but the rest of them should be sent back home. Of course, this isn’t part of the globalist agenda.

2 Likes

The ones responsible for this are the politicians that bowed down to ZOG and allowed mass Muslim migration in the first place.

It is White Genocide.

Those politicians should be held responsible for genocide and hanged by the neck until dead, their heads placed upon a pike at the entrance to Sweden’s cities and made an example of.

The Viking knew what to do with invaders. Modern Swedes have ZOG’s jackbook on their necks.

3 Likes

All the Swedes I know are interested in kinky, leather sex games far above nationalism and self-preservation. It is pathetic, they are pathetic.

2 Likes

I use the koran for ass wipe.
What’s the big phuckin deal?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.