Sweden: Dozens of Cars Torched by Masked Sand Monkeys

Originally published at: Sweden: Dozens of Cars Torched by Masked Sand Monkeys | Infostormer.com

A bunch of masked “youths” torched around 80 cars in Gothenburg, Sweden last night. Whenever the media uses terms like “youths” that’s code word for non-Whites. In the case of Sweden, that means a bunch of masked sand monkeys did this.

NPR:

Dozens of cars were set on fire overnight in western Sweden, in a series of attacks that Swedish authorities suspect may have been coordinated on social media.

Up to 80 cars were torched in Gothenburg, Sweden's second-largest city, as well as other nearby towns, Radio Sweden reports. Authorities say that groups of masked young people are responsible.

And the country's leaders are not happy.

"I am really furious," Swedish Prime Minister Stefan Löfven said in an interview with Radio Sweden, as translated by The Guardian. "What the hell are they up to?"

Justice and Home Affairs Minister Morgan Johansson called the attacks "despicable," according to The Local, writing on Twitter, "Last year the government tightened the punishment for aggravated vandalism, which can now give up to six years in jail. Hope the thugs get arrested so that they get the punishment they deserved."

lol at the Sweden prime minister who is not happy about this. Well what the fuck are you going to do about it buddy? You've let these sand monkeys infest your country to the point where you have areas that the police won't enter. And your feminist government bashes anybody who points out the problem as being an evil racist person who must be ostracized from society.

Order the military to round up these sand niggers and deport them out of the country. I can 100 percent guarantee that if you do this, your problem with vandalism, rape and violence will be reduced dramatically.

The countries that have less sand niggers have less of this type of thing happening so it is obvious that sand niggerism is the cause of this problem. How hard is this to understand? Even a nigger with down syndrome could grasp this concept.

7 Likes

This is what happens when men are transformed into impotent faggots wearing eye makeup and scarves. The Swedes of old would have beaten these sand niggers into bloody stumps with heavy clubs. But as is happening in jewSA the monkeys are arrogant, aggressive and lost all fear of retribution by white men.

7 Likes

This PM is pathetic, using big curse words in a tweet, which obviously signals he is done with this incident. The muzzies aren’t done with Sweden however. I like how these mud children were allowed to do their thing without the cops hassling them. The PM has reported them to their parents LOL. Who does he think sent these children to do this?

It’s hard not to laugh at the Swedes. Of course all our countries have the same problem with unruly muds. I guess we here all pretty much think globalists deserve terror. I hope the Swedish PM and his family get what’s coming to them.

1 Like

Just look at their prime minister, a total moron!!

2 Likes

The PM certainly is speaking harshly. If he is not careful he might hurt the feelings of these “youths” after they have already received the dreadful punishment of being reported to their parents.

1 Like

I never had any interest in visiting Sweden but I might go just so I can kick a few of their faggot asses. It’s disgusting how their “men” are allowing niggers and Allah-apes to rape and murder with impunity. I guess Sweden had been slowly going downhill since the death of Charles XII, imperceptibly becoming softer and more decadent until it finally became a puppet state of ZOG-USA.

Sweden is such a beautiful country. often spend my hoildays there. It always makes me sick and angry seeing all these muslim-apes trolling around there. Not a single one of this scum is worthy to step on Swedish ground and breathing away Swedish air. A Final Solution must be found to end this insanity. Sweden must be purified.

3 Likes