Sweden Closes Nord Stream Investigation Finds No Suspects

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/sweden-closes-nord-stream-investigation-finds-no-suspects/

Sweden just closed their investigation into the destruction of the Nord Stream pipes. They said they found no suspects.

NEW – Sweden closes investigation into Nord Stream explosion: The Swedish public prosecutor's office was apparently unable to identify any specific suspects — SZ

— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) February 6, 2024

I’m sure these guys did a really extensive investigation. I’m sure they tried really hard.

Talk about a ridiculous set of circumstances. Everyone knows that the United States and actors with ties to the US did this. We have Joe Biden and Victoria Nuland both on video pretty much admitting their responsibility. I guess these Swedish investigators were incapable of doing searches for videos on the Internet and were unable to find clips like the one below.

The moment when Victoria Nuland told the world that Olaf Scholz was a co-conspirator in the US terrorism against NordStream 2?

“We have very strong and clear conversations with our German allies… one way or another NordStream 2 will not move forward.”pic.twitter.com/HYtS0gYzbw

— Kim Dotcom (@KimDotcom) January 30, 2024

4 Likes

Check out the Jews controlling senile old coot Biden.

Oh they paid you off handsomely? MORE TRAITORS.

We all know they did it, as if you will find much proof of something that happened in middle of ocean…

another deception by Kikes they got away with just like in our elections lately

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.