SUV Full of Illegals Going 100 MPH Crashes Leaving Five Dead

Originally published at: SUV Full of Illegals Going 100 MPH Crashes Leaving Five Dead | Infostormer.com

Whenever invading illegal aliens suffer a horribly brutal death, it makes me cry tears of joy. This is one of those situations.

A SUV going 100 MPH that was transporting multiple illegal aliens crashed as it was being chased by the Border Patrol in South Texas. Five died in what appears to have been a horrific crash. Just take a look at what happened to the SUV. This thing got seriously fucked up.

AP:

At least five people are dead and several others hurt as an SUV carrying more than a dozen people crashed while fleeing from Border Patrol agents in South Texas.

Dimmit County Sheriff Marion Boyd says the SUV went out of control at more than 100 mph and overturned on Texas Highway 85, ejecting those inside.

Texas Department of Public Safety officials say four were pronounced dead at the scene midday Sunday. A fifth person died at a hospital.

Most of the occupants were believed to be living in the country without legal permission. Boyd tells San Antonio television station WOAI a driver and one passenger are believed to be U.S. citizens. Both are in custody.

The Border Patrol deserves lots of credit for this. The more dead invaders the better. All we need now is that border wall and a shoot to kill policy.
5 Likes

Meh. This was just astronaut training for the Mexican space exploration program.

Stay cool fam. Once they get the details worked out,everyone will be amazed.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Road rash :taco::taco::taco:

4 Likes

That was a fine looking SUV, I’ll tell you what. Too bad it’s a total loss. It’s also too bad that more greasers weren’t inside of it. :cry:

4 Likes

Way back in the 1980’s,I used to work occasionally with this electrician who drove an old Blazer that had once been Border Patrol property and still had the migra green paint.

He told me it was always a blast to pull up on a job in that truck. Every wetback on the site would run or hide,out of primeval instinct,and on some jobs,that was a LOT of wetbacks.

5 Likes

Go figure. I just jewgled “migra” out of curiosity and look what I found. Some high school kids in the Bay Area are apparently pretty based.

1 Like

But isn’t that what the average car in Meh-he-co look like?

1 Like

They seem to think they are exempt from the laws of physics as well as the laws of the land.

3 Likes

They should send the clean up bill along with the corpses back to Mexico.

2 Likes