Suspended AGAIN on The Greatest "Free Speech" Platform on Earth

Some dickhead Trumpie was angry that DeSantis’ new ad shows pics of Trump hugging Fauchi. LMAO!!! So I posted something to the effect that, ‘Trump is a pussy who sucked-off Fauchi and started hoaxing The Virus.’ . I added a link to jackass Trump lying about Elmhurst Hospital being so overwhelmed with Covid dead people that they had to store them in refrigerated 18 wheelers. 15 seconds later: “ACCOUNT SUSPENDED”. hahaha… some Trumpie scum hit the report button. God I hate these Trumpie scum with a passion.

I probably posted this before but it’s worth watching and sharing because it highlights Trumps cowardice and ineptitude which was the hallmark of his tenure as a failed president.

Trump says it’s too soon for Georgia to reopen:

Trump hoaxing, The Virus:

3 Likes

Here’s more to add to your list of Trump’s “achievements.”

From American Free Press::

• Trump promised a wall . . . no wall.

• Trump promised to end Obama’s DACA Amnesty on his first day, . . . DACA is continued by Trump.

• Trump promised to end birthright citizenship by executive order. . . . He did not do it.

• Trump said illegals had to go home. . . .Now he says they can stay and he supports amnesty bills.

• Trump said he would build a new deportation force to send illegals home. . . .That has not happened.

• Trump said he would clean up our elections, including illegal alien voters, but folded and shut down the Elections Integrity
Commission headed by Kris Kobach at the first sign of resistance.

• Then Trump said he ordered DHS to clean up our elections’ fraud problems . . .[but it] hasn’t happened.

• Trump has packed his administration with pro-Amnesty Bush faction operatives while leaving most anti-illegal immigration fighters out of his staff pool.

• Trump promised to end sanctuary cities for illegal aliens but has not.

• Trump said he was sending the U.S. military to the border and ordering DHS to repel the illegal alien caravans. He said there
would be no more catch and release and that the caravans would not be let in nor would be kept in tent detention facilities near the borders. But instead he let the caravan illegals in, and most of them are roaming free here inside the U.S. at this time with government assistance.

Then there are those niggers he pardoned and helped to free…

2 Likes

good post… What don’t the Trumpies understand about Trump’s betrayal?

1 Like