Supreme Court Ultimately Allows Texas to Enforce Immigration Law

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/supreme-court-ultimately-allows-texas-to-enforce-immigration-law/

The Supreme Court initially imposed an indefinite block on Texas from enforcing immigration law. Apparently, the block was only put into place so they could further review the matter. Myself and many others presumed that this meant they were just going to table the issue forever and not revisit it.

Shockingly, they lifted the block today and ruled in favor of ultimately letting Texas enforce immigration law.

🇺🇸‼️🚨 WOW: Supreme court allows Texas up arrest and deport illegals.

They just did a last moment 180 and allowed the SB4.

SB 4 seeks to make illegally crossing the border a Class B misdemeanor, carrying a punishment of up to six months in jail. Repeat offenders could face a… pic.twitter.com/oiBq65WD0q

— Lord Bebo (@MyLordBebo) March 19, 2024

Perhaps all the negative publicity they got over the block convinced them to rule in favor of Texas.

Either way, I am glad they got their heads out of their asses on this issue. This doesn’t change my position on the Supreme Court though. They still suck and one correct ruling doesn’t change my view on them. These dingleberries have gotten countless issues wrong and refused to weigh in on the 2020 election fraud.

Texas should organize a deportation force and start removing all the wetbacks out of the state. I don’t care if they are legal or illegal. Remove them all. They have plenty of countries in Central America to live in.

4 Likes

They must have got some terrible feedback to make such a change in just one day.
There must have been calls to remove the negress who couldn’t define what a female is even though she was dressed in female attire and was touted as being a female of color selected for a Supreme Court position at the time.
If she can’t define what a female is while Being one, then how could she ever be expected to trusted to make decisions that affect people’s lives?
Expect further bullshit coming from her in the future.
Until then, Texas needs some militias out there and teams of law enforcement officials putting together lists of people who Need to be deported ASAP.
Here are a couple of popular horror films about the current border situation:

2 Likes

Defund the Courts. Use the money to fund air strikes on Mexican cartel coyotes. Deport survivors. Crazy simple as.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.