Supreme Court Refuses to Hear PA Election Case

Originally published at: Supreme Court Refuses to Hear PA Election Case | Infostormer.com

The allegedly “conservative” Supreme Court has denied to hear a Pennsylvania election challenge.

BREAKING: The Supreme Court has denied Trump's Pennsylvania election challenge as moot. pic.twitter.com/6LTvvuMG52

— Kyle Cheney (@kyledcheney) February 22, 2021

So much for a “conservative” Supreme Court. All the judges and justices that Donald Trump has appointed have failed to do anything to save the Republic. They’re just new cogs in an utterly corrupt system.

Any Supreme Court worth a shit would have at least heard the election fraud evidence, but they won’t even do that.

This country has failed. Hopefully the collapse isn’t violent and we see something like what happened with the Soviet Union. That’s really the best we can hope for. Things are very bleak right now.

3 Likes

Before I read the last 2 sentences of this post, I had the same thoughts in mind. This country has failed completely. As with most of life, it’s difficult to see the severity of things for a man who is intimately part of those things/societies/relationships. Those who I communicate with in Europe and Asia very much agree with our assessment of the collapse. Several contacts have offered to assist me in relocating and acclimating to another life. The kikes have ruined what could have been a nation with culture – that was lost in 1965 for good. If our forefathers were too weak and benighted to listen to Henry Ford and Charles Lindbergh, we were already doomed. If we ever rid ourselves of the parasite, it must be forever kept at the forefront of every adult’s and child’s mind as to what was wasted and the danger the kike represents.

1 Like

It is truly unfortunate what has happened. I agree with your assessment that the decline of America due to jewish subversion is something that started many years before we were born and we have been left to experience the inevitable collapse.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.