Supreme Court Disallows Citizenship Questions on Census

Originally published at: Supreme Court Disallows Citizenship Questions on Census | Infostormer.com

The Supreme Court thanks to the cuckold faggot John Roberts ruled by a 5-4 count to prevent the evil orange man from asking citizenship questions on the 2020 Census form.

Orange man responded on Twitter to the news.

Seems totally ridiculous that our government, and indeed Country, cannot ask a basic question of Citizenship in a very expensive, detailed and important Census, in this case for 2020. I have asked the lawyers if they can delay the Census, no matter how long, until the…..

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 27, 2019

…..United States Supreme Court is given additional information from which it can make a final and decisive decision on this very critical matter. Can anyone really believe that as a great Country, we are not able the ask whether or not someone is a Citizen. Only in America!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 27, 2019

The bad orange man is right on this one. Asking someone if they are a citizen on the Census should not be a controversial issue. In many ways it is common sense to include this on the form if you want to get a better idea of how many citizens versus foreigners are living in the country. It was previously done back in the 1950s and nobody raised a fuss about it.

But the entire thing is a non-issue any way. You are not required to answer any of these extraneous questions. You just have to provide a count of the people living within a household. I’ve personally never answered any of those stupid probing Census questions because I greatly dislike and distrust the federal government.

4 Likes

I ignored it for as long as possible and they ended up sending the old lady to my house. By the 3rd time rolled around I felt bad for her and reluctantly did the census.

2 Likes

The census thing is stupid. Even if the supreme court allowed the citizenship question, the spics here illegally wouldn’t it answer truthfully anyway.

2 Likes

If he is so easy to blackmail because of that weird adoption business, then he should just step down with (perhaps) some measure of his dignity intact.

Now they can load up the west coast with WBs and increase their Congressional representation by counting the WBs along with the citizenry. And of course the WBs will vote for those of the same color and disposition so they can create Guatemalan conditions in the US. History will not be kind to John Roberts.