Supreme Court Blocks Texas From Enforcing Immigration Laws

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/supreme-court-blocks-texas-from-enforcing-immigration-laws/

The Supreme Court has indefinitely blocked Texas from enforcing immigration laws.

🚨 #BREAKING: The Supreme Court has indefinitely BLOCKED Texas from enforcing immigration laws

Infuriating.

Looks like Biden's going to get his way and prevent Texas from protecting itself from invasion—at least for now.

SCOTUS's order states that Texas authorities CANNOT… pic.twitter.com/qGn3GuVWnz

— Nick Sortor (@nicksortor) March 18, 2024

The Supreme Court just fully blocked Texas from enforcing SB4, which allows state police to arrest and deport illegals.

Insanity.

The executive branch is allowing millions of illegal to enter the country, the legislative branch is doing nothing to stop it, and the Supreme Court…

— Greg Price (@greg_price11) March 18, 2024

Texas should ignore this ruling but I have no faith that the crippled wheelchair man will do so. His whole plan has been to ship illegals to American cities to “own the libs” or whatever.

The Supreme Court and pretty much every institution of government has failed. I don’t care what the Supreme Court’s justification is for this ruling. The ruling is retarded. They are facilitating the invasion of the country regardless of whatever bullshit technical reason they are citing.

The federal government has been actively conspiring against the American people in every way imaginable. This has been going on my entire adult life if not longer and it just keeps getting worse.

At this point, I just hope to see the day when this whole ZOG system collapses and we see vigilante justice dealt out to the people who willfully contributed to this mess.

5 Likes

Say what?! Why in the hell would they do this?! This is straight up corruption and Texans should ignore it and just go out and block people from getting in. Period!
Do these justices have guns pointed at their heads, or what?

3 Likes

Secession is the logical step.

5 Likes

Probably.

Yes, ignore the order and find every way possible to transport these illegals straight to the White House, or find out where these politicians and judges live and transport them near their front doors.

5 Likes

I’m sure that Biden’s Delaware estate has plenty of room for them. They can be his lawnmowers and leaf blowers. His butlers and maids. His personal bodyguards. For minimum wages.
I’m sure he would love the diversity.

5 Likes

are y’all sure you got this one right?

The Supreme Court on Tuesday allowed a Texas law to take effect that enables state law enforcement to arrest people they suspect are illegally entering the United States from Mexico.
https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4542285-supreme-court-texas-law-state-police-to-arrest-migrants/

3 Likes

I’m all for employing these illegals as security guards for the elites gated communities.

3 Likes

Then The elites would order another set of bodyguards to keep an eye on the newer diverse ones.

2 Likes
2 Likes

You beat me to it! I was listening to the news over the radio a few hours ago when this was announced.

I don’t know of another case where SCOTUS has ruled in favor of a state over the Feds - but this is GOOD NEWS.

Problem is, this tidal wave of 3rd world sludge is now crossing in Arizona and California - unimpeded, of course in California, which welcomes illegals with driver’s licenses, housing and ballots to vote.

Supreme Court permits Texas police to arrest people who illegally cross the border as the SB 4 legal clash continues

2 Likes

They’re already breaking into elite gated communities in So Cal - jamming WiFi systems to gain entry or going in through the second story - there were 34 burglaries in Irvine, CA over the past 35 days - Irvine CA is rated the “safest city in the U.S.” - cops said it’s foreign gangs from South America.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.