Supreme Court Allows Absentee Ballots With No Postmark

Originally published at: Supreme Court Allows Absentee Ballots With No Postmark | Infostormer.com

The Supreme Court ruled 4-4 to allow absentee ballots to be counted that arrive late with no postmark.

Chief Justice John Roberts sided with the communists on the issue and is effectively aiding their mail-in vote fraud effort with the decision.

Wow. By a pair of 4-4 votes, #SCOTUS rejects two Republican requests to stay Pennsylvania state court rulings that allow counting of absentee ballots arriving shortly after Election Day with no (or illegible) postmark.

Chief Justice Roberts joins the progressives to deny relief. pic.twitter.com/rYIRwufBcK

— Steve Vladeck (@steve_vladeck) October 19, 2020

Roberts has been a major problem for years. He’s the one that allowed Obamacare to proceed and he continues to make all sorts of fucked up rulings despite him allegedly being a “conservative” justice.

I believe there is a high possibility that he is being blackmailed. His name was listed on flight manifests for flights that went to Jeffrey Epstein’s island. So there’s a chance that there’s damaging material on him that he doesn’t want released which is why he’s ruling the way he is.

Something is up with Chief Justice John Roberts. It is time to learn whether the Chief Justice is the “John Roberts” whose name appears on flight itineraries on Jeffrey Epstein’s private jet. This country is entitled to know the TRUTH the whole TRUTH, & nothing but the TRUTH. https://t.co/rG1TNzAXOj

— Lin Wood (@LLinWood) June 18, 2020

Who knows though, he could just be a pussy faggot and is making these stupid rulings because he’s a pussy faggot. Your guess is as good as mine.

4 Likes

Let me guess: this only applies to votes for Biden.

1 Like

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.