Super Tuesday Yields No Surprises

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/super-tuesday-yields-no-surprises/

Super Tuesday was today. As expected, Donald Trump is projected to win almost every state by very sizable margins.

Trump is absolutely crushing Super Tuesday and more than likely is going to make it 15-0 tonight.

States won so far:

Texas
Virginia
North Carolina
Tennessee
Maine
Oklahoma
Tennessee
Alabama
Arkansas
Massachusetts
Colorado

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! 🇺🇸#SuperTuesday2024 pic.twitter.com/qJbw6fG8gs

— Steve 🇺🇸 (@SteveLovesAmmo) March 6, 2024

So far Nimarata has only won a single primary and that was Washington DC which is filled with ZOG assholes.

Nikki Haley finally won a primary… the one in Washington DC where all lobbyists and Democrats vote.

I’m glad she won it, frankly. Shows who the scum of the earth want to be the nominee.

Fuck her and fuck DC.

— Joey Mannarino (@JoeyMannarinoUS) March 4, 2024

I guess they had their primary yesterday or something. I honestly wasn’t keeping track because I did not give a shit about it.

The only state Nimarata is close in is Vermont and they have almost no delegates. Plus, this is undoubtedly the result of Democrats voting for her.

The AP is projecting her the winner but this may or may not be confirmed as I write this.

BREAKING: Nikki Haley wins the Republican presidential primary in Vermont. #APRaceCall at 10:37 p.m. EST. https://t.co/FjgpZFcJ4E

— AP Politics (@AP_Politics) March 6, 2024

Trump is going to be the Republican nominee. Winning Vermont does nothing for Nimarata.

On the Democrat side, Joe Biden is basically going to win everything so the general election is shaping up to be a rematch of the 2020 election. That’s assuming that Biden isn’t replaced at the Democrat National Convention with Gavin Newsom or somebody else. This could absolutely happen based on the fact that the Jew media has been highlighting his age recently.

Quite frankly, I don’t really care who wins this election because this country is so far down the shitter, it is hard to see any single person being able to save it. I also have strong suspicions that if Trump wins it is because the Jews allowed him to win for ulterior motives pertaining to Israel. It goes without saying that the Trump of 2024 is definitely not the Trump of 2015/2016.

I’m really only writing about this story because Super Tuesday is the big news event of the evening. I don’t think anybody expected any surprises and there weren’t any.

6 Likes

As you said, no surprises.

Trump is going to win in November by a massive landslide, bigger even than in 2020 only without the fraud.

4 Likes

Trump of 2017 was not the same as 2016. It’s been a slow but steady decline . Trump’s speeches have become caricatures of himself like a stand up comedian impersonator. It’s difficult for me to watch and I’m sure that the Trumpies are also noticing because they aren’t nearly as enthusiastic this time around.

The last Trump speech rally the camera wasn’t panning the audience which is very telling. There were no chants of “lock her up” or “drain the swamp” et… People support Trump mainly because he’s their only hope albeit a small one. They’re tired of being disappointed.

5 Likes

@ZyklonBee You’re right, the naive enthusiasm/optimism people had for Trump in 2016 is gone. Now they just want a political leader who will try to save this country from falling into the abyss. But Trump is now close to 80 and wouldn’t be able to accomplish very much in a second term. His dopey jewish daughter and son-in-law would make sure of that. And he would be constantly distracted by an endless barrage of lawsuits, subpoenas, appeals, etc. The militant Left would also resume its campaign of domestic terrorism if Trump returned. The only real solution is armed and organized White resistance.

4 Likes

Was happy to see this:

U.S. Senate (Partial/Unexpired Term)

Percent of Votes# of Votes

S. Garvey: 34.57% 1,317,911

A. Schiff: 30.79% 1,173,917

Although I’m sure the RATS are searching the backs of voting machines, cars, etc. for enough votes to put Schiff over the finish line.

The two will face off in November:

U.S. Senate (Full Term)

Percent of Votes# of Votes

A. Schiff: 33.19% 1,247,753
S. Garvey: 32.40% 1,218,050

I despise that Jew rat Schiff…

Also in San Francisco:

Over 60% of San Francisco residents support Propositions E and F, signaling a shift towards enhanced law enforcement and welfare screening.

Proposition F is putting the spotlight on city welfare recipients. Single adults receiving welfare will now undergo screening for drug use

Family there expects the court to overturn this.

5 Likes

I’m going to try RFK jr because his family was murdered by The Deep State, NWO monsters and he’s smart and competent. This is our last chance to save the republic without a revolution. But I’ll probably just GTFO before that happens. I want to sell everything, buy a new dirt bike and move to some tropical shithole where I can live the rest of my life off of my savings.

5 Likes

I tell ya… I’m getting a lot of mileage from watching the depressed, fool Trumpies . For four long years they were telling me that Trump works in mysterious ways. lol… Trump’s genius is too great for the average person to understand… hahaha… “Trump is keeping his enemies closer…”. “Trump is playing 5-D Chess…”. But now, crickets.

They always made excuses for Trump’s failures and betrayal. One of my all-time favorites is that they said that Trump pushed the Death Jab on humanity to end the lockdowns as quickly as possible otherwise we still wouldn’t be able to go outside… they literally said this stupid shit and worse believed it.

The Trumpies have finally been silenced. they’ve run out of dumb shit to say to fool themselves into believing “the plan”. The feeling I get is like leaving the vicious, loud, dangerous insanity of the interstate and exit onto a peaceful country road . They’re still going to be driving like morons but at least I don’t have to deal with it.

5 Likes

@ZyklonBee I like your plan. If you can find a good tropical shithole please let me know.

2 Likes

What I want to do is get a bunch of White Patriots to invade some Nigger shit-hole, kick the Niggers OUT to America then build an all White Utopia. It wouldn’t take much, just some coordination, assault rifles and some RPG’s. Then get Soros to send over some boats to ship the Niggers to America.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.