Super Computer Proves Double Masking is Stupid

Originally published at: Super Computer Proves Double Masking is Stupid | Infostormer.com

This whole idea that a cloth mask or even two cloth masks can stop the spread of viruses has been proven to be utterly retarded. A Japanese supercomputer has proven it.

Reuters:

Japanese supercomputer simulations showed that wearing two masks gave limited benefit in blocking viral spread compared with one properly fitted mask.

The findings in part contradict recent recommendations from the U.S. Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) that two masks were better than one at reducing a person’s exposure to the coronavirus.

Researchers used the Fugaku supercomputer to model the flow of virus particles from people wearing different types and combinations of masks, according to a study released on Thursday by research giant Riken and Kobe University.

Using a single surgical-type mask, made of non-woven material, had 85% effectiveness in blocking particles when worn tightly around the nose and face. Adding a polyurethane mask on top boosted the effectiveness to just 89%.

Wearing two non-woven masks isn’t useful because air resistance builds up and causes leakage around the edges.

“The performance of double masking simply does not add up,” wrote the researchers, led by Makoto Tsubokura.

We obviously didn’t need a super computer to tell us this, but it is good to have additional proof of how retarded all this is. States that implemented all sorts of crazy mask mandates have actually been worse off statistically than states that did not require mask mandates.

It’s highly unethical to force people to wear a mask against their will, especially when it is proven that there’s no benefit to wearing one.

3 Likes

Drive thru won’t hand maskless woman a drink, but will hand her a mask and then her drink

Bath and Body Works Employees Rough Up a Customer for Not Wearing a Mask

1 Like

Speaking of dumbass mask situations… I was literally denied service at a bank the other day because I wouldn’t wear a mask inside the building. It’s insanity. In a normal situation a person wearing a mask into a bank would be assumed to be wearing one because they wanted to rob it.

2 Likes

I had to pay a bill the other day which should have only taken about 30 seconds. They handed me a mask and insisted that I wear it. It’s stupid. I hope all of this vaccine and mask BS backfires on them soon. But a lot more people will probably have to die first – and that’s too bad.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.