Subhuman Migrant Rapes/Murders Beautiful White Woman in Greece

How much more can dumbass White People take? They’ve got subhumans from Bangladesh in Greece raping and murdering White girls .

I sure would like to know if she knew this negroid creature and willingly went away with him or if she refused his Nigger advances. Either way it’s maddening but I have a lot less sympathy for White girls who think that all people are the same and let their guard down.

https://twitter.com/GoldingBF/status/1670490517044449285

One of the worst rock songs of all time. George Harrison’s, “Bangladesh”.

5 Likes

Little doubt she hated White men and decided that she wanted some ‘cappuccino babies.’

3 Likes

Story in Greek papers says she lived with her Polish Boyfriend… got drunk after work and accepted a lift home from a mud…

She text her BF telling him she was getting a lift from the mud on his motorbike. the BF said “no. don’t”… he never seen her again , phone tracking shows the mud took her six miles from her home and raped and killed her.

3 Likes

This is happening all over White homelands - niggers, muslims and other muds raping and killing Whites - women, men, children, elderly, handicapped.

This is precisely why Jews are ushering them into White homelands in the first place:

[url=https://postimages.org/]

5 Likes

Someone’s murdered and the pigs are worried about ‘nasty words.’ :roll_eyes:

4 Likes
4 Likes

she fought the vicious nigger and he showed signs of a struggle.

Women, especially attractive women MUST always carry a weapon of some kind on them at all times, even if it’s just a screwdriver or box cutter.

4 Likes

Calling someone a nigger is absolutely grounds for justified homicide these days.

Why niggers use that as a defense ALL the GD time. (and it works).

4 Likes

Look at that girl. What a beauty. If only she’d been packing a gun.

3 Likes

The Kalergi Plan come to life. And I STILL can’t get most white people I know to admit this is happening.

1 Like

Had she only been schooled about NIGGERS… She was drunk and went willingly with the sub-human. None of her girl friends at the bar intervened. “he looks like a nice guy…” “go ahead and accept a ride from him…”.

2 Likes

I have several nasty words for these pigs. It’s diabolical how the EU invited in all these Muslims and simple jig men, only to Not help out the regular locals when their daughters get raped and killed.
Sone heads need to roll over this treasonous clusterf**k.
Europeans won’t be passive for all that much longer.

2 Likes