Study Estimates 17 Million Died From COVID-19 Shots

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/study-estimates-17-million-died-from-covid-19-shots/

We are getting more information detailing just how dangerous the COVID-19 fake vaccine shots were. None of this is new information to anybody who has been reading this site. It is just further confirmation of what we’ve known even before the shots were rolled out. I warned people repeatedly not to take the shots regardless of the consequences.

One new study is saying that 17 million people were killed from the shots.

Here are some posts about all this new information that’s come out.

BREAKING REPORT: Massive International Study Concludes That Covid-19 Vaccines Have MULTIPLE ADVERSE Side Effects…

The claim that COVID-19 mRNA vaccines are 100% "safe and effective" has been definitively refuted.

A comprehensive international study on COVID-19 vaccines,… pic.twitter.com/HzSe2dHECX

— Chuck Callesto (@ChuckCallesto) February 20, 2024

“NO LIVES WERE SAVED” by the COVID-19 injections, says researcher and scientist @denisrancourt.

In fact, Rancourt and his fellow scientists found in their analysis that all-cause mortality INCREASED every time the COVID-19 shots were deployed.

Here’s the 50,000-foot view:

For… pic.twitter.com/X5jtltj9ue

— The Vigilant Fox 🦊 (@VigilantFox) February 17, 2024

BOMBSHELL.🚨

"The 100% 'safe and effective' lie about the Covid mRNA vaccines is officially dead."

Massive International Study Concludes That Covid-19 Vaccines Have Numerous Adverse Side Effects https://t.co/udg6kjw6Jl

— Kyle Becker (@kylenabecker) February 20, 2024

I believe the number of people who have died from the shots around the world is much higher than 17 million but we’ll never know the exact number. Even 17 million dead illustrates what an awful and horrible crime this was. If there was any justice in the world, the people responsible for all this from the media people, politicians and pharmaceutical companies would have been hung from a rope by now.

I’m at the point where I believe that the entire vaccine industry is a fraud and should be abolished. How can you trust anything these people say along with the products they put out after all that’s happened? Is there even any real hard evidence that these vaccines offer any sort of actual health benefit?

9 Likes

Outrageous.

I, too, think the death numbers are much higher. And they don’t include the millions more who were injured, many having their arms and legs chopped off.

7 Likes

The goyim poisoned themselves with the jewjab LOL

5 Likes

I believe the whole the medical industry should be abolished all you see and hear anymore are new adds for some new vaccine or medicine it’s unreal. There is a local news station where I am and 90% of their commercials are medicine related or the save the animals or save the Jews for only $11.99 a month. It’s sickening.

3 Likes

Like I’ve said before: I’m glad that the virus hoax happened because it reaffirmed my belief that ALL VACCINES are dangerous and don’t work.

Before “Covid” there was a plethora of evidence that these Jew-made vaccines are causing autism in children. The double-blind studies have been done because we have Amish children as a control group who don’t get autism and don’t take vaccines. Nor do they getting the diseases that the vaccines supposedly prevent but these obvious truths are ignored. Oh, and their teeth are just fine despite not drinking fluoridated water.

I’ve posted this before… Dr. Humphries exposes the vaccine scam in a lengthy 2-part lecture. Anyone with a modicum of commonsense who watches these videos will never take another vaccine again.

Part I
https://youtu.be/SFQQOv-Oi6U

Part II

3 Likes

Vergiss nie, Nazi comrades, Trump’s role in The Covid Hoax and Death Jab.

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-operation-warp-speed-vaccine-summit/

We’re grateful to be joined by Vice President Mike Pence, who has done an absolutely incredible job on the Coronavirus Task Force. Mike, thank you. Stand up, Mike. (Applause.) Great job.

We’re here to discuss a monumental national achievement. From the instant the coronavirus invaded our shores, we raced into action to develop a safe and effective vaccine at breakneck speed. It would normally take five years, six years, seven years, or even more. In order to achieve this goal, we harnessed the full power of government, the genius of American scientists, and the might of American industry to save millions and millions of lives all over the world. We’re just days away from authorization from the FDA, and we’re pushing them hard, at which point we will immediately begin mass distribution.

Before Operation Warp Speed, the typical timeframe for development and approval, as you know, could be infinity. And we were very, very happy that we were able to get things done at a level that nobody has ever seen before. The gold standard vaccine has been done in less than nine months.

Jared Kushner. He’s worked so hard. Where’s Jared? Jared, wherever you may be. Thank you. Thank you, Jared. (Applause.)

Dr. Deborah Birx. Deborah? Thank you very much, Deborah. (Applause.)

3 Likes

All soldiers from almost every country were heavily vaccinated during WW1. In many cases military vaccines were mandatory.

The authorities also harrassed civilians into getting injected with these primitive vaccine concoctions.

This combined with other wartime hardships lead to the so-called Spanish “flu” which killed tens of millions; and caused WW1 to grind to a halt. Everyone was too sick to fight, lol; so they had to call the war off as of 11 am on November 11, 1918.

For more info on this see: Update #3: An Unusual Challenge – End the Shots

Anyhow, the medical establishment was and continues to be a crazy-psycho murder operation.

5 Likes

I didn’t know this… despite the fact that the soldiers were all vaccinated they all got sick. what does that say about vaccines?

3 Likes

There are two separate studies mentioned in these Tweets. The report by Denis Rancourt et al, dated 17 September 2023, found ~17 million deaths caused by fake ‘vaccines’, deriving from 13.50 billion injections * (1 / 794 deaths per injection) = 17 million.

"There can be little doubt that the peaks in excess ACM [Actual Vaccine Mortality] are caused by the COVID-19 vaccinations, with a mean all-ages fatal toxicity by injection of vDFR [Risk of Death per Injection] = (0.126 ± 0.004)%, or approximately 1 death per 800 injections, which is reasonably expected to be globally representative. […]

The measured all-ages vDFR of (0.126 ± 0.004) % implies that 17.0 ± 0.5 million COVID-19 vaccine deaths would have occurred globally, up to 2 September 2023. It appears that the global COVID-19 vaccination campaign was in effect a mass iatrogenic event that killed (0.213 ± 0.006) % of the world population (1 death per 470 living persons, in less than 3 years), and did not measurably prevent any deaths."

Then the Elsevier published paper by Faksova et al, dated 12 February 2024, admits there are serious adverse events and safety signals are confirmed or detected. For example:

“A systematic review by Alami et al. [38] concluded that mRNA vaccinated individuals were twice as likely to develop myocarditis/pericarditis compared with unvaccinated individuals, with a rate ratio of 2.05 (95 % CI 1.49–2.82).”

However, the Global COVID Vaccine Safety (GCoVS) Project is funded by the CDC:

"Funding statement

The GCoVS project is supported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of a financial assistance award totalling US$10,108,491 with 100 % per cent funded by CDC/HHS."

So not surprisingly it includes ludicrous false claims, such as an assertion that although the shots increased myocarditis risk, the ‘virus’ is supposed to have increased that risk by an even greater amount.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0264410X24001270

Pre-Covid, I used to think that most vaccines were ok, if not particularly useful or necessary. Even then I knew the MMR jabs are harmful and an obvious cause of autism, etc., and the flu shots are totally useless but cause atrial fibrillation. Now, since we’ve seen toxic Jew-designed bioweapons misleadingly dubbed “vaccines”, I am opposed to all vaccines. They offer no significant health benefits, and will either cause random levels of harm, serious disability or death. Why would anyone play Russian Roulette with their health and life?

3 Likes

Worse, I seriously doubt the whole “germ”/“virus” theory/narrative. 150 years ago most people thought germ theory stupid. For instance, Florence Nightingale, the founder of modern nursing, thought germ theory ridiculous, especially in light of her experiences during the Crimean War.

It took a big push by the media and frontmen like Koch and Pasteur to convince people otherwise.

And of course today we had covid, a something something that apparently caused something something, no proof required - because “emergency goyim!!”, the media and health-scare frontmen like Fauci.

So history repeats. To this I say f#ck the medical esablishment and their phony fairy tales!

3 Likes

Embalmer Shares Shocking Video of Removing “Strange White Fibrous Clots” from a Dead Body — “I Didn’t Start Seeing This Until Early 2021”

It is a fascinating account of anomalies found in deceased humans since the roll-out of these experimental vaccines and more.

3 Likes

The only thing I’ll go to the hospital for is something PHYSICAL like a broken bone or heart issue et… going to the hospital for cancer or flu is a death sentence.

and on that note, y’all should go to the local feed store and buy some Ivermectin. You can also order it online from Tractor Supply. They also sell antibiotics for fish that you should never, “NEVER” I say, take without a doctor’s prescription. Having these two meds can get you out of a doctor’s visit and when society breaks down they could save your life. If you have fish and get the fish antibiotics too I recommend putting them in the freezer to make them keep longer. I keep the Ivermectin in the refrigerator.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.