Stefan Molyneux Distances From Groypers Because of "Muh Holocaust"

Originally published at: Stefan Molyneux Distances From Groypers Because of “Muh Holocaust” | Infostormer.com

Stefan Molyneux who recently supported ZOG’s attempts to overthrow the Iranian government, is distancing himself from the groyper army because of “muh Holocaust.”

I oppose making light of the Holocaust.

I oppose arguments for ethnic cleansing.

I oppose support for Nazism, fascism and communism.

I oppose ALL aggression and violence, esp against kids.

I stand for free speech, free will, private property and the non-aggression principle.

— Stefan Molyneux (@StefanMolyneux) November 19, 2019

He says he stands for free speech but opposes people making fun of a fictional historical event. Well, if he was really for free speech he wouldn’t give a shit if somebody makes fun of a fictional historical event.

He also apparently unfollowed Nick Fuentes on Twitter because Fuentes made a cookie joke on his show.

For all of this man’s pseudo-intellectual babble, he sure is a hypocrite.

Clearly, he’s afraid of getting thrown off of social media and losing shekels. That’s what this boils down to.

8 Likes

i do too, but i support being able to question it and investigate it like all other historical events

2 Likes

The only real Holocausts were the fire bombing of Dresden, Hamburg, and about two dozen other German cities; fire bombing of Tokyo, other Japanese cities and the the dropping of atom bombs.

6 Likes

I never did like Stefan Molyneux. He babbles on for a long time and basically says nothing of any substance. Alt-lite at best.

But check out what that idiotic Liberal run Wikipedia says about him:

“Stefan Basil Molyneux is a far-right, white nationalist Canadian podcaster and YouTuber who is known for his promotion of scientific racism and white supremacist views.” —Wikipedia

1 Like

I’ve never been a fan either. I have no idea why anybody pays attention to the bullshit he babbles about. Especially when he puts out nonsense like this on his Twitter feed.

1 Like