Stefan Molyneux Cries as He Promotes ZOG Revolution in Iran

Originally published at: Stefan Molyneux Cries as He Promotes ZOG Revolution in Iran | Infostormer.com

YouTube

As we have been discussing, the Alt-Lite aka Merchant Right aka Alt-Kike has gone all in with their support of these Zionist backed protests in Iran.

Stefan Molyneux has even posted a video of himself crying as he declares his support for this Zionist operation. He sounds no different than Benjamin Netanyahu.

Molyneux and the entire Alt-Lite might as well just be collecting paychecks from the Israeli Mossad at this point. These people are the scum of the earth.

5 Likes

Why do these faggots give a flying fuck about Iran any more than they do any other country in the world? If nothing else this Iran thing is separating the wheat from the chaff as far as outing these Zionist tools for who they really are- and that includes Trump. It’s interesting to note that Russia just warned against any outside interference with Iran’s internal affairs- Russia has a vested interest in keeping the US(ZATO) from establishing a firm foothold in Iran like they had with the CIA puppet, the Shah.

2 Likes

I understand there is a movement inside Iran to restore the Peacock Throne and even bring back Zoroastrianism and Mithraism. That would all be absolutely wonderful, as long as the CIA, MOSSAD, MI6 and British Petroleum had absolutely nothing to do with it.

I’m now going to watch that verkakte Stephan Moneyjew video to see what all the fuss is about. I will report back later with my commentary on it.

LATER that evening…

Yes, my worst suspicions were confirmed. Moneyjew is indeed a Zionist shill and a total twat.

3 Likes

I used to like Stef until he showed his true colors after the DS was shoa’d. Not one word in defense of free speech. I get that not everyone truly has the courage of their convictions but to shill for the globalists as they undermine the only stable and influential state in the region is really shameful. This artificial color revolution bullshit (see #resist and the color purple (Heather Myers giant float coming soon will be purple)) is so blatant if the media weren’t in it balls deep it would be laughed at.
mko mcain purple
Here’s a pic of the Iranian terrorists organization MKO that Clinton had removed from the register. Expect these guys to be the conduit for guns and ISIS into Iran if things escalate. btw lots of purple in that photo

2 Likes

4 Likes

@discustard Neither Moneyjew nor that other alt-kike scumbag Alex “Jew Wife” Jones ever said anything about the DS being forced off the internet or about the persecution of Weev. I have nothing but unbridled contempt for the alt-kikes.

5 Likes