State of the Union Speech Officially Postponed

Originally published at: State of the Union Speech Officially Postponed | Infostormer.com

President Trump has agreed to postpone the State of the Union speech after he was uninvited by the senile hag Nancy Pelosi.

In some ways I can’t blame him. He’s dealing with a crazy old bitch who probably has dementia. Just watch the press conference she held today. Can somebody translate for me? Because I honestly don’t know wtf she was talking about. It was just incoherent gibberish.

Trying to reason with this bitch must be about as pleasant as pounding your head against a brick wall.

Whatever, there’s more important issues to be fighting over than whether or not to have the State of the Union speech because there’s a government shutdown. Her uninviting Trump was stupid as fuck though. It shows how petty and ridiculous this old fucked up skank is.

5 Likes

Why is it old lady necks look like a nasty vagina? Sorry to be gross but seriously.

2 Likes

if i were a democrat i wouldn’t feel good at all about this hag speaking for me and my party. … Nancee is nervously walking the fence on the issue of border security. her own constituents -even the brown ones- want a fence. the more hispanics that flood-in the more competition for jobs and housing… she isn’t however explaining why she cancelled The State of The Union over this issue. clearly it was retribution for Trump canceling her traitorous flight to The Mid-East to undermine a troop pullout.

1 Like