Starbucks Sues its Workers For Opposing Jewish Terrorism

Originally published at: Starbucks Sues its Workers For Opposing Jewish Terrorism | Infostormer.com

Starbucks might have been founded by Jews, but their workers are based as fuck. Their workers union just publicly opposed Israeli terrorism in Gaza which resulted in Starbucks suing them.

BREAKING: Starbucks sues workers union after pro-Hamas posts lead to public boycott https://t.co/QFfy4yhNes

— The Post Millennial (@TPostMillennial) October 19, 2023

Starbucks is saying that their pro-Palestine post ruined their brand reputation.

Starbucks sued the union organizing its workers in federal court, saying a pro-Palestinian social media post from a union account angered hundreds of customers and damaged its reputation. Starbucks Workers United responded with its own filing. https://t.co/16XOFIPUB1

— The Associated Press (@AP) October 19, 2023

I disagree, I think this has only helped the Starbucks brand. Now that I know their workers hate Jews, I have a much more positive view of Starbucks. Their management might be stupid, gay and Jewish but their workers are anti-Semites and that’s very awesome.

Starbucks workers are literally more based than your average Israel-loving conservative Republican.

5 Likes

Indeed, this is the first time I have ever had a positive thought about Starbucks.

4 Likes

They were hired because they’re liberal BLM supporters but that also translates into rooting for the underdog, in this case it’s clearly the Palestinians. Also, many are probably Arabs that flooded America after the 9/11 false-flag invasion of The Mid-East…

Americans -especially young Americans- don’t really give a shit about Israel and why should they. They have shit jobs and can’t afford homes because Jews are siphoning-off our wealth, causing insane debt and buying-up our country with Jew Bankster scams.

Hopefully soon, any politician who publicly supports Israel will not be supported by the electorate.

2 Likes

I still won’t drink their overpriced garbage but they are more jew wise than the brainwashed cucks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.