Starbucks Jew Howard Schultz Gets Heckled at Public Appearance

Originally published at: Starbucks Jew Howard Schultz Gets Heckled at Public Appearance | Infostormer.com

So the Starbucks Jew Howard Schultz is doing public appearances over the next month and at his first one he got heckled by someone calling him an asshole. The Democrats are very pissed off over Schultz plotting a potential 2020 centrist independent run.

AP:

Some of the most influential forces in Democratic politics revolted Monday against former Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz’s prospective presidential bid, insisting that an independent run would unintentionally help President Donald Trump win another four years in office.

The critics included the Democratic chairman of Schultz’s home state, another billionaire businessman who long flirted with an independent run of his own, former President Barack Obama’s chief strategist, and the most powerful super PAC in Democratic politics.

“If Schultz entered the race as an independent, we would consider him a target. ... We would do everything we can to ensure that his candidacy is unsuccessful,” said Patrick McHugh, executive director of Priorities USA, which spent nearly $200 million in the 2016 presidential contest.

Specifically, he seized on Schultz’s apparent willingness to cut entitlement programs such as Medicare and Social Security to narrow the federal deficit.

“The bottom line,” McHugh said, “is that I don’t think Americans are looking for another selfish billionaire to enter the race.”

All of this is very funny. The Democrat Party is going to eat each other alive over the next couple of years. And even though President Trump is at a low point in his presidency, he still has a good chance of being re-elected. If Schultz does decide to do an independent run, it will definitely improve his chances.

Schultz doesn’t appear to be backing down from his potential plans. He’s been criticizing many of the Jew-left Commies who want to tax people 70 percent and do Medicare for all. He’s also gone after Kamala Harris.

All of this is going to be very entertaining and I look forward to witnessing the bloodbath unfold.

3 Likes

It looks like 2020 is going to be the biggest clusterfuck year in US history. Expect the SHTF around convention time. Both parties aren’t worth a damn & there’s a lot of pissed off people ready to take it to the streets. Be ready!

5 Likes

@JohnnyPaytoilet I hope you’re right about people taking it to the streets. Wasn’t that the title for a Doobie Brothers song?

2 Likes

Everything jews own and run has occult roots and meanings in the symbolism.

Here is the logo from the Order of Baphomet (satan).

Note the double circle with two stars just like the (((starbucks))) logo

2 Likes

Great memories from '76, the Disco Era! By the way, 2020 might dwarf all the shit that happened in Chicago back in '68. That whole year was a clusterfuck., but a great year for music. Damn, it sucks getting old!

4 Likes

@JohnnyPaytoilet Pfff, you’re not old, you have a positive attitude and all sorts of good memories. You do not fit the negative stereotype that many younger people have of Baby Boomers. But my relatives do. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

The more the merrier. We need the fracture to ensure more like minded people can have a chance at office.

I’ve met a few boomers who are racially smart and know what’s going on with the (((government))) but I’ve met more who are government worshipping zog bots brainwashed from childhood to love Jews. And to hate NAZIS.

2 Likes