Starbucks Begins Deploying Needle-Disposal Boxes at Their Stores

Originally published at: Starbucks Begins Deploying Needle-Disposal Boxes at Their Stores | Infostormer.com

After Starbucks decided to turn their stores into homeless shelters to avoid being called racist to niggers they started encountering new problems. One of them involves drug addicts leaving used needles in their bathrooms. As a result of this, they’re now deploying needle-disposal boxes in select stores across America.

Business Insider:

Starbucks’ efforts to address opioid use and improperly disposed needles in its bathrooms are expanding.

Starbucks stores in at least 25 US markets have installed needle-disposal boxes in bathrooms in recent months. By this summer, the chain aims to have installed sharps boxes in bathrooms in all regions where such action has been deemed necessary.

The coffee giant also allows local district managers or store managers to put in requests to have sharps-disposal boxes installed in their locations’ bathrooms.

The fact that a coffee chain feels obligated to put needle-disposal boxes in their stores is just another sign of the cultural decline we are facing.

This is the result of the Jew-run multicultural circus world we are now living in. Living in a country controlled by Jews is basically just as agonizing as living in hell. And it is definitely part of the reason why so many resort to drug use.

What a disaster all this is.

9 Likes

I don’t have to boycott Starbucks - I don’t patronize them in the first place. I’ll be damed if a cent of my $$ is going to a business run by Howard Schultz.

The few times I’ve tried their coffee I’ve found it has a bitter, burned taste to it.

Better choice:

Run by veterans, hires veterans, especially disabled veterans - and its coffee is great.

4 Likes

one has to wonder how bad must things get before the liberal jackasses realize their mistakes.

3 Likes

Black Rifle is awesome…i am having some right now.
I think that StarShekels burns their beans on purpose so they can produce large quantities of coffee in a short time.
Typical jew shysters cutting corners to make more $$ off of exploiting people.

1 Like

Yeah loved their coffee. Starbucks is just overpriced diarrhea in a cup!

2 Likes

Maybe Starbucks will start to offer an opium laced coffee. They could call it Shambhala Brew or something.

2 Likes

I gave it as gift for Christmas - everyone loved it, including a coffee snob who used it to make fancy 24-hour cold brew coffee - said it came out great.

It’s about the only brand I can drink without adding milk, cream, sugar, etc., just black - which means it is low-acid and roasted perfectly - unlike the swill Starbucks pushes.

1 Like

Well I admit i always drink my coffee straight up black. Never with cream and sugar. I have been doing this since I was 16. Now I’m 32 and still doing the same way. I got the infulence from my grandma, she always drank straight up black till her death of 93 years old

2 Likes