Soyboy Vape Shop Employee Refuses Service to Trump Supporter

Originally published at: Soyboy Vape Shop Employee Refuses Service to Trump Supporter | Infostormer.com

A supporter of President Trump was refused service by a soyboy vape shop employee who had a meltdown of meltdowns. He basically said that he wouldn’t serve the man because Trump was an evil racist while he screamed like a bitch.

Just watch the video. It’s impossible for me to describe how crazy this shit is.

This is totally insane of course. Why do people think they can discriminate against Trump supporters? If it is illegal to discriminate against niggers it should be illegal to discriminate against someone for their political views.

At least it looks as if the vape shop employee has been fired over the incident.

Perhaps we need some common sense legislation that mandates vape shop employees have a minimum testosterone level. Obviously this vape shop employee had very low testosterone and very high estrogen levels.

It’s also worth noting that many Trump supporters and people who identify with Alt-Right politics are vapers. They should not have to deal with this type of discrimination just because they want to buy vaping products.

We should also consider the implementation of a “Vaper Bill of Rights” to protect the rights of vapers from insane soyboys who think they can refuse them service. It is the right of all vapers to be able to buy vaping products free from discrimination and harassment.

6 Likes

https://8ch.net/pol/res/12614248.html

1 Like

That vape shop employee just got too much pussy the night before.

2 Likes

Honestly the whole thing is pretty faggoty. Why does this guy need to go into this store? Recording video for what?

4 Likes

Another level of RETARDATION

Ah, a wannabe nigger wigger soyboy. He will fit nicely in the oven once we are done.

3 Likes

TDS is a real mental illness. I bet he’s an antifa. He could have been arrested for assault and disorderly conduct.

3 Likes

Anyone who watches cnn or msnbc suffer from TDS. He really isn’t that bad of a POTUS. Best one of my lifetime, that’s for sure but it’s not saying much. Mr. Raygun is second.

2 Likes

I don’t think he went there to record anything. His wife wanted a vape product and he was refused so he pulled out his phone IMO.

5 Likes

thumb_cop-any-drugs-or-alcohol-today-guy-no-but-i-14940052

7 Likes

Unfortunately, those soy faggots are the rule today, not the exception.

1 Like

That’s exactly how I feel about vapes and the so-called ‘vape culture’.

2 Likes

Being a clerk in a vape store - the ultimate slacker job. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Interesting point! I know a guy who was unemployed for ten years who finally got a job at a vape shop.

4 Likes

I only tried vaping twice and it was thc. I prefer a dooby.

1 Like

never tried vaping, it’s gay. have to dodge all these gay vapour clouds in busy streets, a guy I had known for years disappeared me from his page on that shtty social media site for saying the vaping machines look stupid :laughing: yeh fuck him too.

3 Likes

The VIRGIN Vapor…

4 Likes

I am waiting for someone to identify this mysterious former employee.

2 Likes