Southwest Airlines is Totally Dysfunctional at the Moment

Originally published at: Southwest Airlines is Totally Dysfunctional at the Moment | Infostormer.com

America’s airline and transportation systems keep getting worse. Southwest Airlines is totally dysfunctional right now. They had to cancel 3,000 flights stranding tens of thousands of people.

On the day after Christmas, Southwest Airlines canceled nearly 3,000 flights nationwide – more than 70% of its fleet.@SouthwestAir offered an apology and called the cancellations unacceptable.

However, tens of thousands of travelers are still stranded. @FOX4 #SouthwestAirlines pic.twitter.com/K5Vv76iHWq

— Peyton Yager (@peytonyager) December 27, 2022

It’s a total mess. Some people might be stranded for days if not weeks.

Total collapse of Southwest Airlines in Oakland, California. I fly a lot and never seen anything like this. Every flight is cancelled/“delayed”. My flight to Phoenix was canceled because “the crew didn’t show up” pic.twitter.com/rJxbnyCf7w

— Mike Bolen | Real Estate Investor (@mikebolen) December 26, 2022

This is the line for Southwest Airlines at #KCI this morning. It comes after the airline canceled at least 70% of their flights as of Monday morning and the nightmare continues today. I’m being told by passengers the earliest they’re able to get rebooked is the 31st @KSHB41 pic.twitter.com/GcRMoLe5zN

— Daniela Leon (@danielaleontv) December 27, 2022

The current line for cancellations/rescheduling at Southwest Airlines counter at DIA. 😮 pic.twitter.com/wtrzu6qYcy

— Jeremiah Bellile (@miahbellile) December 26, 2022

The crowd at baggage claim & the customer service line for Southwest Airlines at Reagan National are insane! The airline is having a meltdown & people are being told it could be days before they get to their destinations. Southwest blames lingering storm impacts. #aviation pic.twitter.com/zsmf9xhFlo

— Tom Roussey (@tomroussey7news) December 26, 2022

Luggage is piling up at airports around the country because of the debacle.

#SOUTHWEST NIGHTMARE: All flights leaving San Diego tonight are canceled, announcement just now over the intercom says the airline is “frozen and not able to assist with rebooking.” People are told find their bags in these piles. Several are in tears. @10News pic.twitter.com/cpUfblhV5t

— Laura Acevedo (@10NewsAcevedo) December 27, 2022

The Southwest terminal in Austin, Texas… #SouthwestAirlines

pic.twitter.com/zH27mM8KzD

— Aviation Hangout ✈️ (@AviationHangout) December 27, 2022

The Department of Transportation run by the incompetent butt raping homosexual Pete Buttplug has vowed to investigate them.

The Department of Transportation is set to investigate Southwest Airlines’ flight cancellations after thousands of travelers were left stranded across the country amid a winter storm. @perezreports reports. pic.twitter.com/EPcRoLcj6Z

— Good Morning America (@GMA) December 27, 2022

What is an investigation by Buttplug going to do? Is an investigation really going to make Southwest Airlines more competent at running their operation?

Even though this whole thing was triggered by inclement weather, it is hard to remember a time when a major airline wasn’t able to adequately deal with the situation. I certainly don’t remember a time when people were being stranded for days if not weeks with luggage piling up in airports like this.

Deny it all you want but America is collapsing from within. We’ve imported low IQ third world populations, flooded the workforce with incompetent women and continually demonized the most competent worker demographic the WHITE male. You also have the deadly vaxx that airline workers and pilots were forced to take.

So is it any surprise that a complex operation like a major airliner would sustain an operational collapse like this? It shouldn’t be any surprise at all.

4 Likes

I hate Southwest as much as I hate Spirit Airlines - both are full of niggers, both as passengers and staff. Anytime there is a mid-air brawl or one in the terminal it is one of those two airlines, usually Spirit.

I despise the “open seating” on Southwest and will never fly that airline again even if I have to pay more to get to my destination.

Flying now is such a miserable experience.

1 Like

i’m surprised that anyone still flies after 9/11. The airlines were in-on the 9/11 false-flag. Even if you think that it’s not likely that they’ll depressurize the cabin and murder all of you, you might not want to give these terrorists your $$$.

1 Like

I wonder what percentage of their workforce has been incapacitated by The Jab and is now unreliable…

1 Like

Flying is still the most convenient way to get across large areas of the country. I hate it but have family on both coasts and like to vacation in Hawaii and Alaska.

There is no other mode of transportation that makes up for the time saved by air travel.

tell me something I don’t know…I stopped flying after 9/11 and will never fly again. I didn’t even fly to see my dying mother but you have to go “on vacation”. please…

1 Like

Gov degraded the airliner industry’s human capital; now watching this complex industry unravel in real time.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.