South Carolina Nigger Mama outraged after kids told to pick cotton, sing slave songs

“I’m African-American and my ancestors picked cotton. Why would I want my son to pick cotton and think it’s fun?”

The kids in the video are instructed to sing song lyrics, “I like it when you don’t talk back. Make money for me.”

“I just can’t put my feelings into words,” said black mama Jessica Blanchard. “That’s how upset I am.”

Rock Hills Schools said the field trip was intended to create a unique learning opportunity and promote an understanding of the past.

“As part of the fifth-grade curriculum, students study the Great Depression time period, and this field trip helps students make real-life connections to this era in American history,” the district said, in part, in a statement…

…But…but…but Mama don’t be liking DAT !! …She ain’t got time for dat shit…

Mama’s Tyrone said he thought picking cotton was a fun game and he didn’t understand the words to the song.

141119%20(1)

7 Likes

Antique farm equipment

Niggers are always reminding everyone that they went through slavery, and that it should always be remembered and not forgotten.

So when it’s time to pass history down to the next generation of niggers (what their ancestors did). Now all of the sudden, nobody wants to talk about it slavery.

I’m so stick and tired of niggers making up their own history, creating false hope for the nigger kids, thinking that they can become something that they have no skill or mental capacity to do.

Niggers were slaves that worked hard for the white race, and they used their hands and back to do that…Their history is nothing more then being a slave, so they should be teaching the kids the truth about their passed and not all of these lies.

If they did that, than maybe most of these niggers won’t grow up so angry and confused, wondering why their best doesn’t get them anywhere at all.

2 Likes

And I’m outraged that I am forced to pay for EBT, Section 8 housing, Welfare checks, AFDC, WIC checks, TANF, Head start programs, Medicaid and Medicare…so that negroes can live for free, reproducing like cockroaches.

3 Likes

I’m sure those negro kids were happy remembering those good ol’ times when their ancestors were cotton farmers! Their white masters gave them all they needed only for picking cotton the whole day, instead of today when they have to actually get a real job and pay bills and taxes.

2 Likes

Well it’s not like the teacher used a whip on the negroe monklet.

3 Likes