Sidney Powell Files "Kraken" Lawsuits on Election Fraud

Originally published at: Sidney Powell Files “Kraken” Lawsuits on Election Fraud | Infostormer.com

Sidney Powell has released the Kraken. They have come in the form of two lawsuits. One filed in Georgia and the other filed in Michigan.

Georgia Lawsuit

Michigan Lawsuit

Both of the lawsuits had two spelling errors at the top of the document which may have been deliberate in order to get our political enemies to talk about the lawsuits. Even if it wasn’t deliberate, they are stupidly talking about the spelling mistakes which are only going to make people curious about the contents of the documents.

Within the first eight words document, Powell spelled the word “district” wrong — twice, and in two different ways.@daithaigilbert https://t.co/Q1atpU6EG2

— Greg Walters (@thegregwalters) November 26, 2020

🚨NEW: Sidney Powell files an odd election lawsuit in Georgia.

Evidently the Kraken doesn't use spell-check. pic.twitter.com/t8XGPnYhgS

— Marc E. Elias (@marceelias) November 26, 2020

🚨NEW: Sidney Powell files another conspiracy theory lawsuit–this time in Michigan.

The Kraken are still struggling with spelling, and now also with spacing. pic.twitter.com/R9Nv8K5tbO

— Marc E. Elias (@marceelias) November 26, 2020

This is stunning even for Trump's 'elite strike force' legal team.

Sidney Powell releases the kraken in Georgia, and mispells "district" twice in the header… in different ways!

They couldn't even proofread the first two lines! pic.twitter.com/w8YigWHeMu

— Josh Jordan (@NumbersMuncher) November 26, 2020

Twitter has reportedly blocked links to her website containing copies of the filings.

BREAKING: Twitter has censored links to @SidneyPowell1's website pic.twitter.com/3JzrroSBnx

— Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) November 26, 2020

You can read the filings for yourself, but they basically summarize the massive amounts of voter fraud that took place in both Georgia and Michigan. So it includes all the stuff about the Dominion voting machines along with other forms of fraud that were used to help Joe Biden steal the election. The filings request a number of relief measures to be imposed by the courts due to the fraud that took place.

We’ll see what happens with this. We probably won’t see a whole lot of new developments until next week due to the holiday.

1 Like

I don’t doubt the truth and accuracy of the lawsuits, but I fear that the judiciary branch is just as corrupt as everything else we have seen so far.

Ms Powell is 6’ tall has great pair of tits still looks good at 65. I cant find pics of her when she was young but she had to be hot. she could wrap those long legs around my head twice

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.