Shitty NYC Niggers and Kikes arrest the Donald

OMG can you believe it? These shitty kikes arrested the Donald!
(by that I mean gave the order to their nigger slaves running the city to do it)

Weasel-y Kikes and Jew fags all over the fake news saying “arrest not politically motivated” and “100 percent not political”.
100 percent lying Jew shmucks on TV as usual lying 100 percent, fucking bullshit lies. When they say “100 percent not political” you can BET IT IS 100 percent political…
but everyone knows that… I hope.

I had to laugh in disgust when I saw the NYC retarded nigger mayor “speech” can barely speak english or pronounce anything properly! Just look at this nigger fuck-fest!

Is youtube blocking links now??
ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmU30xn6hvc

Just how stupid do they think we are that we would follow such fucking lying sack of shit idiot Jews and Libtards that control your TV?

Do I take advice from people so stupid to hire MORONIC niggers to rule over them and manage a city of 20 million people?? This Eric Adams token looks like he should be collecting coconuts, doing witch doctor monkey dances, around a fire chanting OOGA BOOGA, and raping the fattest assed sow of the tribe. Or changing my oil at the very most.

These niggers are stupid as all hell what have they got themselves into LOL!

Is it designed to piss Trump-ers off so they DO storm the NYC?

DO I LISTEN OR CARE what some libtarded Jew faggot and nigger run city (prime example of a FAILURE) want me to “go along with”?
From the one second I saw your sorry lying stupid asses on TV I knew you were shit garbage, a person who NO ONE in their right mind would listen to.

2 Likes

Proven liars on their Jew programming apparatus, and retarded fucking niggers, absolute shame, that our largest city is represented by these. Disgraceful! What a SHITHOLE, NYC has become!

Make America Great Again, indeed. It couldn’t apply more than to NYC.

we once were so much better than this…

the writings on the wall, isn’t it…

choose your own adventure… your future with “these”, or your future with the Donald… which looks better to you…

A nigger has no business talking about self control or telling any other race to “control yourselves”, LOL.
A nigger saying control yourself how ironic, fuck you, bunch of lawless monkeys. I’ll control myself right after you do.

As soon as you turn white and stop doing crime, filling up the jails, with constant robbing raping and murdering. I’m sure that will be soon :laughing:

1 Like

The plan is to export the NY Shitty model to all major US cities then expand, monkey-rule to the entire country. Our city has a diversity hire city manager. Prepare to be put in prison if you’re White and speak against your enslavement.

2 Likes

Exactly right that is Globalist Jew plan #1 now (since Open Borders kind of failed for them… not enough niggers coming), and you can see it in every “appointment” puppet fake pres BIDEN makes.

Just look at a list of Biden Nominees…

who’s behind all of it with campain contributions, whispering in their ear telling them what to say… the entire time they are in office…

Not that the nigger needs another reason to want to rule over whites, since they love that, because they hate us 100%, so it will of course take the position, and start it’s lifelong racist hate whitey mission, that is their sole purpose in life…

Making big bucks too off your tax dollars, these peabrain Jew appointed niggers. Harmless?

Then they will fill the police dept. with Black Cops, arm them with all types of weapons and give them badges… not so harmless now…

This guy BIDEN has to go down because he is a symbol for all their corruption, immorality, and slimy scheming, they are trying to FORCE on ALL OF US

Such a shitty reality to live in, that they want to create. It’s incredible the hatred and jealousy they have for whites.

They are willing to destroy whole countries just to weaken us.

Monkey-rule? FUCK THAT :rage:

They all know that whites represent GOOD in the cosmic good vs. evil struggle. And that USA represents “God’s country”, a possible low crime or crime free utopia for whites… and they can’t stand it… every second they fight to destroy that… WHILE STILL ENJOYING LIVING IN IT.
…disgusting…
If you are a traitor to whites then leave, before SHTF… go back to fucking Israel, or Africa if you are a monkey,

With reality TV and all this Jew crap on it’s easy to think politics and this country, it’s all a stupid show and a joke… and most of it is… but

The Importance of this GOOD vs. EVIL fight… is HUGE… now we know that, right… It’s time to bring back the good now… this horrible evil of Biden and his ZOG overlords, has gone on far too long.

1 Like

All these fucking losers Biden, his Jews, Liberals, faggots, trans, and these FUCKING NIGGERS, they all literally work for Satan… they hate Trump because they hate all white people
even these fucking traitor liberal Biden-voting white faggots that hate themselves…

Allowing these Trump hating fucking niggers to drag him into court just to upset and derail him, is something that should not be allowed, ever for a shitty NIGGER to do to a former president…

These racist peice of shit fucking niggers, and this fucked up law system, and we know it’s fucked up by goddamn stupid liberals, and fucking gold digging whore women, and women judges, and Nigger Judges, and the fucking ever prevalent Jews… remember Jussie Smollett walking free and O.J. Chimpson… and now more corruption facilitating the use of harassment of a former president by some RACIST goddamn nigger monkeys for thier personal racist vendetta against “king of the whites”… it’s disgusting and shameful… Ever goddamn liar lawyer lying sack of shit and every judge need to be fucking fired, and start all over… the USA justice system is a FUCKING JOKE :rage: :rage: :rage:

Yet we see Biden appointing nigger and women Judges CONSTANTLY… and on top of that you have all these bullshit laws so that anyone can now sue anyone for ANYTHING, even if they don’t have a case just to piss them off, cause them stress, and waste a ton of their money and time!

There’s a reason only white men used to be allowed to be Judges or lawyers.

Fat lump of low IQ dogshit Alvin Bragg
bragg images
Hideous Nigger Bitch-Sow Letetia James

These goddamn fucking niggers can’t do a thing about rampant black crime in their dangerous city, but they sure can make up some BS lawsuit to “get Trump”.
You see how it’s fine for them when niggers commit crime, but all they want to do is get the white guy who did nothing wrong?

These fucking apes are the most racist pieces of shit on planet earth, nothing will ever satisfy these low IQ spoiled brats, that only got the job through Affirmative action ore some dumbfuck other nigger or liberal,

I like to blow these niggers ******* ***** off with a ******* right about now

Biden is the absolute worst and most evil-facilitating President that ever lived.
It’s exactly as Trump said take the 5 worst ever former presidents and add up all the damage they did and it does not hold a candle to the damage Biden has done in last 3 years.

Trump HAS TO win… he HAS TO

I seriously think if he does not win it maybe the end of the world as we know it.
The powers of Satan are THICK with BIDEN
These could be the end times. My feeling tells me so.

Are we going to let NIGGERS ruin America, and keep Trump from fixing our HOMELAND? Is that how the story ends?

People will tell stories of the long past once great USA that was mostly White and could accomplish literally anything? A great tragedy? And it’s all because we let Niggers be lawyers and didn’t want to hurt their dumb monkey feelin’s n sheeit?

We already fought and killed each other in a civil war over these dumb fucking monkey’s “rights”, yet still they hate our guts.

THESE MONKEYS HAVE GOT TO GO. THEY WILL RUIN our COUNTRY and SOCIETY. It is 100% going to/ will happen.
Just go to any nigger filled city to see the proof

yes… and I previously stated so… Trump lived by The Jew, TURNED, JEW and now dies by, The Jew… Trump called a NY TV station live on 9/11 because he was worried about his “good friend”, Larry Silverstein.

TRUMP IS A GODDAMNED, COWARDLY POS LIKE HIS POS ELEPHANT SHOOTING SONS AND HE DESERVES EVERY BIT OF THE HELL HE’S GETTING FOR BETRAYING HIS SUPPORTERS, MAKING ISRAEL GREAT AGAIN, HOAXING THE VIRUS, PUSHING FAKE VACCINES AND PUTTING THREE TRAITORS ON OUR SUPREME COURT. but that’s just the short list.

Sure it’s all politically motivated and YES, America is a Jew-owned, Nigger-run corrupt pos but none of this would be happening if Candidate Trump actually entered The White House… Trump made his own Hell because he couldn’t keep his dick in his pants and fucked a whore who he then had to shut-up with hush-money during his campaign for president. The Trumpies are sending this billionaire M O N E Y for his legal battle. LMAO… anyone who supports Trump deserves what’s coming.

Obviously. If you’re involved in NY real estate or have plenty of money.

What I’m not understanding is people who say it was so “bad” when he was president. I thought he did a great job. Was it the cheap food, cheap gas, lack of illegals, or lack of wars that you were upset about? I don’t think you can ask for much more than that from a president.

And people are so fucking ungrateful! It’s horrible and sickening and unfair. And its just mean to someone who GENUINELY tried to help us all.

You know what I think this is, is you just couldn’t do ANYTHING to stop the fake election, and you blame him,

as if that makes any fucking sense.

I possibly might be getting it… LOL
Trump took some kind of Jewish religious ceremony for convert to the Jewish faith?
at when did this happen? I thought he was a Christian? he is both?

#1- cowardly - we all know that’s untrue and the opposite of who he is as he spoke his mind when all others were afraid to… on twitter mostly unfortunately… lets not bring other people like his sons into this as he has little control over their actions
#2- nobody knew or still knows the danger of the vaccines which is speculation, and perhaps may have saved more lives then harmed.
#3- supreme court - I’m not sure what you are talking about but can it be worse than Biden?

and then of course you take everything else for granted

this guy is not god but a normal dumbass human

I actually completely agree about the vaccines,

but lets not forget many people DIED, so there was an urgency to try to do something, anything…

also these people really did die

crazy thing is other people so scared to say “oh he died” to other people because they were afraid to be “negative” by telling the truth

it could be dead me they were talking about but oh I don’t want to bring it up now we’re having such a time at this party, don’t be a debbie downer

go fuck yourself…