Shitcago Niggers Memorial Day Chimpout

what amazes me is that no major media outlet will admit that every single jigaboo area of our nation is a crime-ridden shit-hole. all the stores have burglar bars and many shopping centers are totally surrounded by fences AND have burglar bars. but that’s nothing compared to the nigger on nigger gang shootings. i guess it was a long/cold winter and the jigaboos all have itchy trigger fingers.

the ‘leaders’ keep spewing the same bullshit about ‘stopping the gun violence’ but -of course- this never works. the niggers keep gang-banging and good white people had better hope that their car doesn’t breakdown in ‘the bad part of town’. but this is just Shitcago, it’s the same in LA, New Orleans et just not quite as bad but give it some time…

4 Likes

Shitcongo is a shining example of how well that gun control thing is working. On the other hand, if it’s nigger killing niggers, i’m all for the population control.

4 Likes

Read local news today at a convenience store, the Trentonian. Similar story like what happens. Guess what, they called for more GUN CONTROL! I spitted and threw the newspaper after reading the first paragraph of the article on the floor with anger and digust and stepped on it on the way out and guess what I’m not gonna pay for that Jew trash and never did bought any newspaper except for American Free Press.

3 Likes

what we need is nigger control not gun control.

4 Likes

42 shot and only 7 of them are good???
and these shines think they can win a race war!!!
LOL

6 Likes

chimpadelphia and ookland are nigger shitholes as well…basically anywhere niggers are there is piles of trash and rampant drug use and criminality …
they are the most damning plight ever forced upon white america next to our jewish overlords who empower them and are strangling our nations out of existence.
I HATE THEM ALL

6 Likes