Ship Involved in Baltimore Bridge Collapse Had Severe Electrical Issues

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/ship-involved-in-baltimore-bridge-collapse-had-severe-electrical-issues/

The cargo ship that crashed into the Francis Scott Key bridge in Baltimore reportedly had a severe electrical problem while docked in the days prior to the incident.

BREAKING: Dali cargo ship reportedly suffered 'severe electrical problem' while docked in Baltimore days prior to bridge collapse crash, port worker says pic.twitter.com/NJ356jvPDy

— Insider Paper (@TheInsiderPaper) March 27, 2024

This report reaffirms my belief that the cargo ship incident that brought down the Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore was largely result of diversity incompetence. It also explains why the ship’s electrical went off prior to crashing into the bridge.

Closeup view of ship losing power twice before hitting the bridge.
Note that clip is sped up. pic.twitter.com/SWY2qjkl0A

— Brick Suit (@Brick_Suit) March 26, 2024

Sure, it is possible other factors were involved and maybe some of the theories that are floating out there will be proven true. The diversity factor remains constant however. The ship was literally being navigated by pajeets and who knows how many niggers were involved with maintaining the bridge. Based on the demographics of Baltimore, my guess is that many were.

5 Likes

these ships must have massive generators that send power to navigation systems but it should have been fixed while docked. It’s interesting that we haven’t seen any of the crew being interviewed by investigators. “vell, vee vus sailing happily until dee powa goo out…”.

3 Likes

We were all just sheeting over the side of da boat like we always do when we started to tilt over. And suddenly there was thees huge crash. I sheet on myself. We All did. We never imagined something like this to Happen to us. Not like thees. The tranquil sounds of sheeting was horribly interrupted by such an abrupt sound… we all lost ALL of our shit simultaneously, too.
Right on impact, we did. It’s still there, right there on the boat, cooking in the hot sun
Thank you, come again…”

Captain to Engineering: Have you tried turning if off then back on again?
Engineering to Captain: Hang on a sec.

1 Like

That bridge should not have totally collapsed the moment it was struck by those stupid wogs, though. Yes, it should have sustained major structural damage but not complete structural failure. It looks as if it was an older bridge design, maybe from the 1940s or 50s? If that’s the case it should have been replaced a long time ago. You can see the headlights of some vehicles racing across the bridge just moments before it was destroyed in the speeded up video clip. Driving across a bridge that’s about to collapse is one of my biggest fears, even though it’s an extremely rare and unlikely event. Or at least it was, until the suicide cult of “die-versity” came along.

it’s happened over and over again. The bridge linking South Padre Island Texas was also hit and a big section collapsed. it was a steel and cement construction not a lattice-work like this bridge.

2 Likes

It also had DEI hire issues that may have helped to cause the electrical issues.
Something is definitely wrong with this event.

I’m sure there were problems with both the ship and the bridge.

1 Like

That must have been scarier than hell.
Imagine standing there at night, then Suddenly it’s dark and you’re plunging toward the water with tons of metal and concrete all around you. I don’t think anyone was driving when it crashed. But I’d imagine driving would be more deadly and worse than just falling standing there. In a car, you’d be going 45 mph and Then the flying part would be a brief dive into sure death.
I’m surprised anybody lived through that. The water was probably 40 degrees or less, too.
The stuff of nightmares.

1 Like

absolutely… I can’t even imagine the horror of the moment.

It wouldn’t cost much to put warning lights on bridges when they get hit by a barge because it’s not uncommon.

1 Like

Holy shit, I didn’t even think of that.
Imagine, you’re not even on the bridge but as you enter the damn thing you’re suddenly in the dark and KNOW you’re dropping over 100 feet into a dark abyss. Probably with lots of concrete and metal rail pieces sticking out everywhere at the bottom. The last thing anyone would be thinking is “I hope the DEI Mayor of Baltimore recovers from this okay” in their final two seconds before hitting whatever down below in the cold darkness.
I might have a nightmare like that tonight after just thinking about these sort of things.
Biden’s entire term has been one after another of nightmarish and extremely gay, fucked-up … as he would say… THINGS.

don’t watch the videos of people getting stuck cave diving. Holy mother fucker… What they do is positively insane and they often get stuck and slowly die over days unable to move.

1 Like

I’ve never heard of this. Is it a recent deal?
I did get claustrophobic when they told us those idiots were near the Titanic and lost contact with the surface. I KNEW they were dead meat. Or more like dead semi-solid liquid forms. I just hoped that it was fast and that they didn’t run out of oxygen stuck in that little
Vacuum cleaner together.
As it turns out (if the thing was actually a true story) they died so fast , it must have been like Kobe Bryant and company smashing into a hillside going 176 miles per hour. Aside from the pilot likely yelling “Ohhh Shiiiiit”!!! For about 2 seconds, they didn’t know at all as their feet blew through their faces and they shot all over the place. So much damage in only about two seconds of time.
The time it took to die though was not even a tenth of a second , which is a blessing, really.
Those are nasty and violent deaths. But dying on that dark bridge that one night was no walk through the park, either.
They were aware that the bridge was collapsing and had
Maybe one second to think “hey, we’re falling “ when they were about 20 feet from the water below. I don’t even like hitting the water after a 25 foot drop. At some point over 100 feet, the water acts as concrete for the first point of impact before it then splashes out. The fall even into water would be deadly for most people, I would imagine.

yes, there is a recent story about a guy who got stuck upside down cave diving and died. it creeps me out big-time. It’s a sport that I’ll never do.

1 Like

I read a story that was ultra claustrophobic but rewarding in the end, for a change. That is, if it was true.
Some black guy got stuck in a sinking , I’m pretty sure it was a submarine, but it could have been a ship. He was like a chef or something.
He sat in a dark air pocket place on the bottom of the sea in a couple hundred feet of water or so .
He sat there in the dark for about Three Days or so and oxygen was running out faster each day:
Then He saw the water tumbling and thought “this is the end”, and it ended up being a rescue scuba diver looking for, I guess survivors.
Actually; I don’t think they were looking for survivors at that point: they were analyzing the wreckage. He supposedly scared the crap out of the diver.
Can you imagine THAT?’! The room is becoming blurry right now to
Me just thinking about it.
I love the happy ending, though, whether the tale is true, or not.
It was definitely told in the form of a real
News story. It’s pretty miraculous. I might have gone berserk by that point and bashed my own head in on some thick steel or something,

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.