Sheriff's Office Got 18 Calls About Nikolas Cruz

Originally published at: Sheriff’s Office Got 18 Calls About Nikolas Cruz | Infostormer.com

The Broward County Sheriff's office is run by the Jew Scott Israel. He should be blamed for his organization's failure to stop his racial kinsmen from shooting up that school.

The Florida school shooting incident revealed a massive failure of law enforcement. The Sheriff's office received 18 calls about the Jew Nikolas Cruz from 2008 to 2017 but did nothing about him.

Naples Daily News:

Broward County deputies received at least 18 calls warning them about Nikolas Cruz from 2008 to 2017, including concerns that he "planned to shoot up the school" and other threats and acts of violence before he was accused of killing 17 people at a high school.

The warnings, made by concerned people close to Cruz, came in phone calls to the Broward County Sheriff's Office, records show. At least five callers mentioned concern over his access to weapons, according to the documents. None of those warnings led to direct intervention.

In February 2016, neighbors told police that they were worried he “planned to shoot up the school” after seeing alarming pictures on Instagram showing Cruz brandishing guns.

About two months later, an unidentified caller told police that Cruz had been collecting guns and knives. The caller was “concerned (Cruz) will kill himself one day and believes he could be a school shooter in the making,” according to call details released by the Sheriff's Office.

The FBI also received calls about Cruz but did nothing about them.

Combine this with multiple deputies refusing to engage the shooter inside the building and you have a total failure of law enforcement. The story is not with our gun laws, the story is with these idiots in law enforcement.

The Broward County Sheriff’s office is run by the Jew Scott Israel. It is interesting to see how this kike and the organization he ran did nothing about this situation while appearing on national television to blame lack of gun control for what happened. He also apparently employs cowards for deputies. It reveals a total lack of leadership from the Sheriff.

This Jew needs to be removed from his position a Sheriff. The fact that he actively tried to deflect blame from his own failures to push for gun control is insane. It’s fair to assume that he knew about all of these law enforcement failures while he rambled on about gun control on national television. To hell with this diabolical kike.

4 Likes

US population: 327 million. Jewish population in US, going by the loosest definition for a Jew: 6.7 million = 2.05% of population.

Probability of a school shooter being a Jew by chance = 1 in 48.8 or lower. Probability of the sheriff in charge of the area that includes Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School being a Jew by chance = 1 in 48.8 or lower.

Probability of a Jewish sheriff running Broward County, together with the school shooter who murders 17 people in Broward County happening to be a biological Jew, = 1 in 2,381 or lower.

3 Likes

A concerned citizen calls the FBI - “I know this disturbed kid that I think is gonna shoot up his school!” cricket noises

A DNC staffer calls the FBI - “Russian bots are posting Nazi frog memes on Twitter!” FBI Response team dispatched to investigate. “Here I come to save the day…”

2 Likes

@Poseidon Jews love to promote “diversity” in gentile communities, yet they prefer to live among their own kind, like they did in the ghettos and shtetls.

1 Like

I suppose he was just trying to protecting one of the tribe when he failed to take action on Cruz. It didn’t turn out so well though. 1 fully grown Jew and 4 Jewlings dead, plus a bunch of goys… I predict that the Sheriff will be the sacrifice at the next Passover.