Sheetz Sued for Nigger Hate Because They Don't Hire Criminals

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/sheetz-sued-for-nigger-hate-because-they-dont-hire-criminals/

The Biden regime is suing Sheetz for hating on niggers because they refuse to hire criminals.

The Biden administration is suing Sheetz for discriminating against minorities.

The reason? The company requires all the applicants to first pass a criminal record background check.

You are now required to hire criminals. pic.twitter.com/zm8Ey4KGOK

— End Wokeness (@EndWokeness) April 21, 2024

I’d like to know what the Biden regime is implying with this? Are they saying that niggers are more likely to commit crimes? Are they saying that niggers are more likely to have a criminal record? Is that what they are saying???????????????????

Seems like that’s exactly what they are saying. I thought niggers were great people and don’t commit crimes at a higher number than non-nigger persons. Such a statement is virulent racism from what I’ve been told repeatedly by Jews on television.

So which is it? Get your nigger propaganda straight for fuck sake!

Do these assholes think they can have it both ways? Or are they really that retarded?

What’s really weird about all of this is that this is happening just days after Joe Biden visited a Sheetz gas station. He stumbled around the place for a few minutes and was greeted by nobody. It was a huge embarrassment. It’s almost like they are retaliating against Sheetz because nobody gave a shit that Biden stopped by.

You can't make this shit up.

Joe Biden, on 4/17, visits a Sheetz gas-station, is greeted by no one, and has the Press shooed away…

Then…

The very next day, "his" DOJ announces they are SUING Sheetz!!!

For what?? Refusing to hire people who fail background checks and… https://t.co/QJio3OPkzX

— CannCon (@CannConActual) April 22, 2024

8 Likes

I hope that Biden keels over from a bad case of the Sheetz.

4 Likes

Employment criminal background checks threaten the diversity (White discrimination in the workplace) National agenda to put mindless Niggers in high-paying jobs so that they can afford to buy homes in clean, safe White areas so that their gang-banging kids can destroy the area with gun violence. It’s an enrichment blessing.

5 Likes

Remember whenever President Reagan showed up in some jerkwater Podunk town to say hello to the rubes? Everyone went fuckin’ apeshit! But Biden got the same kind of response from the people in that store that they would have given to some random old senile man who wandered away from his nurse.

6113f7a733777a63f0e25c69_o_U_v2

3 Likes

and STOLE A PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. The pos has been a crook his entire life.

3 Likes

Why does Biden walk like he has a 2x4
crammed in his ass?
He’s like a zombie.
In a way, he IS a zombie.
He represents the death of America —- or at least a thick chapter in that part of future history.
IMG_3681

4 Likes

Looks like a no-win situation for Sheetz - sued b/c they won’t hire nigger felons. The Biden admin is making it increasingly difficult to run a business in the U.S.

Sheetz forced to hire felons, they’ll be robbed blind along with allowing their criminal buddies to do same. If one of them assaults a customer, Sheetz will be sued for not providing customer safety.

When they close their doors, the only obvious choice they have, they’ll be accused of creating a “food desert” in “underserved areas.”

4 Likes

I’m sure the Jews are behind this, here are some interesting facts that probably have the money people riled up:

The Sheetz were farmers in Altoona PA and are white. I am somewhat sure they are not Jews, haven’t found any evidence that they are.

Sheetz is a privately held company no stock options.

Sheetz had revenue of $ 7 Billion in 2021 and 2023 had about 700 locations.

Sheetz top execs are family members.

I am sure the Jews want to wreck this family business, so they can get their slimy paws on the company the Sheetz family spent their life building.

Slow Joe will take the heat for his handlers though…

3 Likes

Sheeeitz nigga iz dis bcuz dey be spellin it wiff a z on duh end. Dat’s ebonics n sheeitz.

This has to be the pinnicle of libtard nigger lover insanity. Requiring businesses to hire nigger felons. Ruining workplaces for all co-workers. Ruining public safety. Causing businesses to tolerate stealing, lying, rudeness, slacking off, and other common nigger work hijinks. That happens with every niggers so imagine the hard-core felons they take it up a notch, with violent threats, weapons, rape, smoking crack at work, etc.

All niggers do at work is steal and crime and do as little work as possible meanwhile hating the guts of all the whites there. Including customers, and especially co-workers. Since they already hate us, they enjoy stealing, threatening, lying, disobeying us at every second.

1 Like

LOL, I thought Sheetz was a variation on Sheeeiiiit! 🤷angry-black-woman-20788431

3 Likes

So did he I think LOL.

I was thinking about this later and I think I understand what happened here. I had to think like my grandma.
Joe Biden as I, had never seen before or been to one of these Sheetz. He pulled up and saw the Target red colors and tacky sign and thought, “Targets are full of niggers. This must be the target of convenience stores. That’s why it’s named Sheeiit. Sheeit I bet it’s full of negroes. Fun!”
And then he went in and there were zero niggers because of their no criminals policy. He was shocked.

Joe dat be hella rayciss to be thankin just cuz it name Sheeeitz that nigs work there, Stereotypical old cracka sheeeit rite dere.

sheeit

2 Likes

Sounds about right, he was probably thinking, where are all the 300-lb black women I always see at Target. Maybe he actually thought he was at Target.

I looked this Sheetz up it is a mega truckstop/ mini mall, similar to a PILOT, often located in middle of nowhere, for long distance interstate travellers, to get gas, shake blood clots out of legs after sitting for hours, take a sheetz, get some food, etc. An american oasis of consumerism and bathrooms for the highway folk.

He was probably mad, because they didn’t have ice cream, and he had sheetz his pants earlier.

1 Like

Of course they will win the case since the Judges are white-guilted women or libtards, or ZOG-owned, or both. Or maybe it’ll be one of the many nigs he appointed to Judges for his masters.

Biden should know he appointed most of these POS’s.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.