Serena Williams loses hard to white woman in straight sets

Massive Ghastly Steriod She-Silverback Serena Williams was crushed in straight sets, ending the groids career permanently.
One can only speculate how a monster creature with muscles and back bigger than Mike Tyson was defeated, but niggers say, “da bitch be old.”
No niggers had actually watch a tennis match ever, but had heard about Serena on the Tee Bee.
I had made dis graffik commemorating da bitch. So long, big man.
nig%20e0coq1u8_serena-williams-mark-knight-cartoon-afp_295x200_11_September_18
nig%20Serena_hulk01

5 Likes

there is a steroid negroid online and he claims that Ramen Noodles gave him his muscles.

I’m suprised it didn’t chimp out and try to bite her ear off or something

1 Like

All the steroids in the world can’t make you eighteen again.

The novelty of seeing bonobos playing tennis and then going into a roid rage when they lose wore off years ago.

1 Like

Ugh fucking HATE the ramen from a foam cup- while I was in boarding school, the fucking niggers and spics cooking them in the nuke box, and it emits terrible odor all over the hallway. Ah memories of getting into physical fights with them for stinking up the dormitory. And by the way they are loaded with preservatives and it won’t break down in your stomach. Then I destroyed the nuke box by putting a spray paint can and nuked it for the maximum amount of time to prevent them from stinking up and eating such toxic waste they call it “food”. Sure they were pissed off and had the skin head back me up… until the staff breaks up the fight