Senile Usurper Joe Biden Announces Gun Control Agenda

Originally published at: Senile Usurper Joe Biden Announces Gun Control Agenda | Infostormer.com

The senile usurper and puppet of Jews Joe Biden, announced a massive gun control agenda today. He said all sorts of dumb shit and falsely claimed that there is nothing absolute about the Second Amendment.

“Gun violence in this country is an epidemic and it’s an international embarrassment”

US President Joe Biden outlines a set of measures to tackle gun violencehttps://t.co/bsJQhu7vB4 pic.twitter.com/NhIGqVC4Og

— BBC News (World) (@BBCWorld) April 8, 2021

Biden speaking on his new gun control exec actions today: "Nothing I’m about to recommend in any way impinges on the Second Amendment,” he says. “But no amendment to the Constitution is absolute." https://t.co/Zi5zgw0ND5

— Mariana Alfaro (@marianaa_alfaro) April 8, 2021

The brown cunt Kamala also said a few words.

VP Harris on gun action: ‘What are we waiting for? ‘Cause we aren’t waiting for a tragedy, I know that. We’ve had more tragedy than we can bear. We aren’t waiting for solutions either, ‘cause the solutions exist. People on both sides of the aisle want action.’ pic.twitter.com/69HB9Q1Qw9

— NowThis (@nowthisnews) April 8, 2021

I don’t give a shit what any of these people say or do. They are illegitimate usurpers and did not legitimately win the 2020 election. Their gun control agenda is going nowhere and there is no way they can use executive power to confiscate over 300 million firearms throughout the country. They do not have the resources to do this.

I’m not alone either. The official White House video of this announcement has been wildly disliked netting ten times more dislikes than likes. And that’s with YouTube deleting dislikes and engaging in other chicanery.

![|1129x404](upload://p6slCQ7ZzpCqVCEZKYVZ9FyfIRS.jpeg)

These lunatics can piss the hell off and drop dead.

6 Likes

Should read: “Jews’ Golem Joe Biden…”

The media will say it’s a “gun safety issue” to “keep children safe.”

ZOG wants us disarmed as quickly as possible.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.