Savage Knife Weilding Toilet Paper Hording Nigger "Hero" Dies

I had no idea that OJ was battling cancer or I’d have send him a “get dead soon” card. The News Jews said that he died from prostate cancer but I’m not buying it. He died today at 76 which isn’t that old and few die from prostate cancer. I have to assume that he took The Death Jab because he was living in Cali and was a stupid Nigger.

His life’s story reads like a typical dumbass Negro sports “hero” who has the world by the ass but then totally blows it because in reality he’s still just a savage beast.

3 Likes

I hope he burns in hell for eternity. He should have been executed by the state of California for double murder.

The idiot DA, Gil Garcetti moved the trial to downtown LA, guaranteeing a profoundly stupid, cretinous, non-White jury in front of an equally stupid, cretinous non-White judge - none of whom understood DNA evidence. All they saw was a nigger who killed two Whites (yes, I know Goldman wasn’t White) - and couldn’t wait to let him to.

The trial was over before it started.

As for the mudshark, Nicole:

2 Likes

yeah, she had two of Simpson’s babies! Imagine having monkeys growing in your womb… then she started dating a Jew, Ron Goldman which was a big upgrade but the bitch just couldn’t figure out how to date a White-man.

1 Like

I think Ron Goldman was gay. No straight man lives in West Hollywood.

When they said there were nine black jurors, I knew he wouldn’t get convicted. Some of these blacks even said they thought he was guilty but didn’t convect him because of the four police officers getting acquitted in the initial Rodney King trial. Shows the mentality of these people.

2 Likes

This is exactly why DA Gil Garcetti moved the venue to downtown LA instead of having the trial in the Santa Monica courtroom, where it should have taken place. A jury there would have been wealthy White and Jews - the exact people OJ lived among and hung out with on the golf course. Jews would have voted for conviction b/c of Ron Goldman.

Garcetti said it was because Santa Monica courthouse was too small to accomdate a media circus.

Funny - when the civil trial came up - it was held in the Santa Monica courthouse - where OJ rightfully lost. Goldman’s judgement was 33 million - and is now up to 60 million (Fred Goldman said yesterday it was 100 million) - and he’s looking at going after OJ’s estate for the rest of the settlement. Hope he does,

2 Likes