Sargon's master plan - Hyper miscegenation

I don’t know how much credibility to give this. JF the co-host of Andy Racewarski Live made a comment that Sargon had revealed his secret weapon.

Apparently Sargon and a team of crack Chippendales will travel the world impregnating brown women thereby raising the IQ of the planet, seems pretty reasonable to me tbh, though I don’t know how happy Mrs Sargon would be with this?
1 Like

The idea of White men having the sexy-time with high-end Egyptian, Iranian or Japanese females is not a terrible one, because our Aryan ancestors did the same thing thousands of years ago. That would certainly improve the genetic quality of other races without sacrificing our women. But why would any White man prefer a brown or yellow female over a White one?

1 Like

In effect this has already been done. And it is completely ineffectual. Negroid DNA is as homicidal on the molecular level as the niggers themselves are on city streets. Their genes are dominant; ours are recessive. Basically, their genes kill ours. The amount of White DNA needed to accomplish this feat would exhaust all the sperm banks in the world many times over. And it still wouldn’t be enough. Look at the West Indies. White DNA couldn’t even keep a mulatto nation like the Dominican Republic from turning Black.

2 Likes

Yeah I was wondering about this too. How far do you have to dilute the stupid gene before it becomes inconsequential?

1 Like

Under NO circumstances should Whites have offspring with Negroes. Nothing good has ever come of that.

3 Likes

This isn’t quite the right metaphor. It isn’t diluted the way wine is, it is simply made less frequent – though it will still occur. The problem is that if it is not kept in check it will multiply rapidly nullifying previous gains. But again the amount of White DNA necessary for this would be astonishing.

“The Mulatto is one of Nature’s monsters.”

– Arthur de Gobineau

4 Likes

While through some unknown freak aberration of nature, a few white females are attracted to black men, The women I associate with have utter disdain and disgust at the thought, and most have bolts tattooed on their arms. However, white men are rarely even remotely attracted to black females. Aside from skin color, their skull and facial structure causes our brain to reject the notion of a possible mating candidate.

1 Like

One thing I almost never see is a White girl with a chink or a gook. But on those rare occasions when I do see it I feel like going beserk. th

It’s pretty much hardwired for normal people on every side of the racial divide. You are attracted to those you identify with as family in the larger sense. I think this is why the destruction of the family unit is so important to the Jewish Left. Once that basic unit of identity is fractured (the family) then it is easier to enable race mixing, the problem being that it is impacting Jews as much as everyone else and the Jews have a much smaller gene pool to draw from.

1 Like

Implying their is a Mrs. Sargon.

2 Likes

Talk about desperate to get some. Wow!