San Francisco McDonald's Restaurants Closing Now

Originally published at: San Francisco McDonald’s Restaurants Closing Now | Infostormer.com

Check out this video from San Francisco.

Walking through the centre in San Francisco, USA pic.twitter.com/O9IFF0M4qN

— Crazy Videos (@CrazyVideosOnly) November 4, 2023

The city is in such bad shape that McDonald’s fast food restaurants are closing down.

Downtown San Francisco McDonald's location closes after 30 years (Fox Business)

A downtown San Francisco McDonald’s closed its doors this week, with ownership labeling the city a "challenge" because of conditions like high office vacancies and a lack of tourism. pic.twitter.com/D52iPRRWVZ

— FXHedge (@Fxhedgers) November 5, 2023

Even Google is struggling with San Francisco.

You Get Nothing: Google Abandons Building 15,000 Homes In San Francisco https://t.co/ZsveVxsSHf

— zerohedge (@zerohedge) November 7, 2023

Google's "100% Battery Electric" bus lost power on a hill in San Francisco, fell backward and crashed into a bunch of cars.

The great electric vehicle revolution in one video. pic.twitter.com/0A9Y385DPM

— Citizen Free Press (@CitizenFreePres) November 6, 2023

Most Americans don’t seem to grasp how far the country has fallen. This type of social and economic dysfunction in major metropolitan areas is not normal.

5 Likes

Yet again and again they keep voting for same and more.

San Franciscans must enjoy street scenes such as this:

And business closures:

Enjoy your beautiful City by the Bay with views like this:

5 Likes

These photos are partly why I don’t give to charities anymore. Just futile.

3 Likes

SF at one time used to be the jewel of California. Look at it now.

2 Likes

I have elderly relatives from the area, including my mother and her family - she told me in the old days you NEVER went into San Francisco without dressing up - it was more like an East coast city with elegant restaurants, beautiful theaters, the best shopping in the state, elegant buildings and breathtaking views.

Glad my relatives aren’t around to see what has become of their beloved city.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.