Salon Rushes to Defend Alt-Lite Cam Whores and E-Skanks

Originally published at: Salon Rushes to Defend Alt-Lite Cam Whores and E-Skanks | Infostormer.com

Is the era of Alt-Lite cam whores and e-skanks finally coming to an end? It sure looks that way. These sluts now have the Marxist blog site Salon defending them.

The entire gist of the piece is to paint women like Southern as victims of evil Alt-Right males who have said mean things to them.

It’s total shit. Southern is not a victim of anything. She is a disgusting skank who has willfully exploited an audience of well meaning men for money. The fact that all of these other Alt-Lite and Alt-Right women rushed to her defense after her coal burning activities were exposed is just them projecting more of this Jewish feminist garbage into our movement.

They’re basically whining about men criticizing them after they voluntarily entered a male space. If they didn’t want to be criticized than they should have married and stayed in the kitchen.

While Southern has been raking in donations allowing her to travel the world, men like Christopher Cantwell have been in jail. Did she post any videos encouraging people to help Cantwell and others who have been victimized by this evil ZOG system? What value has she offered our cause? All she has done is steal resources from our movement to finance her world travel.

This is not to say that I’m against women contributing and supporting our movement. There are a handful of women who I consider to be assets to our cause.

Here’s the thing though. There is a right way for women to contribute and support what we are doing but these whores have gone about it the wrong way. The sooner this brand of Alt-Lite cam whoring e-skankery is destroyed the better.

3 Likes

7 Likes

The article begs the question that this woman is Alt-Right-- and respect, whether one is male or female, is earned.

4 Likes

Assertion that Southern is “stealing resources” from alt-right is only true if the money shes raking in would otherwise end up with alt-right. I think its safe to say most of it would not.

I agree that she is exploiting right wing men, but that actually serves our purpose because it reveals true nature of women. This Salon article only further proves the point. I am not against women in alt-right, but any woman that enters this movements needs to accept its male space governed by male rules and male standards. And I am glad you said there are exceptions, because some women are great women, and they can add perspective that men cant, but they are a tiny minority.

Since I already registered and wrote this comment I want to comment on original coal-burning sin as well. We all have past before we learned the truth and joined the movement. Once you are famous enough people will dig up dirt on you. So you have to be ready to deal with it. Southern handled this terribly bad. She could have ignored it, or denied it, but she rationalized it. What the fuck was she thinking.

4 Likes

Remember when they used to call it ‘The oldest profession’?

4 Likes

We can only speculate how much these e-skanks and cam whores are draining from our movement. I cannot claim to know an exact number. All I know is that they are a problem and we’d definitely have more resources available if it wasn’t for them.

5 Likes

As I said

It’s money well spent.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Does she explain how to open a can of motor oil with her face?

3 Likes

You can’t trust a woman that wears that whorish of an amount of makeup

4 Likes

thot justice________

2 Likes

The support of the left proves that they know she will be a corrosive force to the alt-right, and probably a mole at the very least.

1 Like

3 Likes