Sadistic Jewess Madeleine Albright is Dead and in Hell

Originally published at: Sadistic Jewess Madeleine Albright is Dead and in Hell | Infostormer.com

The evil Jewess Madeleine Albright is dead.

The horrible cunt Hillary Clinton thought she was a great person which says it all.

Look at this CNN tweet.

Hillary Clinton remembered former US Secretary of State Madeleine Albright as "a great person and a wonderful friend to me and literally so many others" https://t.co/AFYgiXza11

— CNN (@CNN) March 24, 2022

When Albright was Secretary of State in the 1990s, she said that the half a million Iraqi children who died as a result of US sanctions was worth it.

"The price is worth it."

Albright defended US-led sanctions on Iraq after the Gulf war which led to the deaths of 500,000 Iraqi children. https://t.co/fJ3RdPgFyE

— Al Jazeera English (@AJEnglish) March 23, 2022

“We have heard that half a million children have died.. that's more children than died in Hiroshima…is the price worth it?

"We think the price was worth it" [Madeleine Albright 1937 – 2022] #Iraq pic.twitter.com/vqaJ5CbJ4u

— WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) March 24, 2022

She was also a major player in the decision to do mass bombings in Serbia.

I will not mourn Madeleine Albright and whitewash her war crimes and evil she was responsible for around the world.

Legacy matters, and hers is one of killings.

Today, on the 23-year anniversary of the @NATO bombing of Serbia I have no intention to sing praises to Albright. pic.twitter.com/Tef75Tjlzb

— Ksenija Pavlovic McAteer (@ksenijapavlovic) March 24, 2022

The bitch was a war criminal and is being celebrated by the Jewish media as we speak. The BBC called her a “trailblazer” due to the hole between her legs.

Yes, BBC, let's remember Madeleine Albright as the 'trailblazer' she was: a war criminal who justified a US sanctions policy on Iraq that, even by her own admission, killed at least 500,000 Iraqi children. The price, she said, 'was worth it' pic.twitter.com/wupjqfTJjE

— Jonathan Cook (@Jonathan_K_Cook) March 23, 2022

She is no doubt in hell with John McCain and Barbara Bush. I hope she enjoys her time there.

4 Likes

Ding dong the witch is dead.

2 Likes

People I know called her HALFBRIGHT. Name one accomplishment to helped the US??? In the lines of Kissinger, smoke & mirrors with everything FBO Israel.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.