Ruth Bader Ginsburg Appears at Supreme Court

Originally published at: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Appears at Supreme Court | Infostormer.com

Our favorite Jewish Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg actually made an appearance at the Supreme Court yesterday.

The Hill:

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was back at the court on Friday for the justices’ private conference.

The Supreme Court’s Public Information Office told The Hill that Ginsburg was attending the regular closed-door meeting in which the justices consider requests to review cases. Ginsburg has been absent from the court since undergoing surgery in late December to remove two cancerous nodules from her lower left lung.

The 85-year-old justice missed oral arguments last month while recovering at home from the surgery. Her absence marked the first time in more than 25 years on the bench she was forced to miss arguments due to her health.

The court said last month that Ginsburg’s recovery was on track and that post-surgery evaluation indicated no evidence of remaining disease, and no further treatment was required.

The health scare raised concerns among liberals about how long Ginsburg will be able to remain on the bench. Supporters are hoping she will be able to remain on the court until a Democrat wins the White House and is able to name her successor.

So the old hag is alive I guess. Unless you believe in the theory that this is some type of Ginsburg body double. Of course, these types of theories festered because there was a total lack of transparency about her health. She had lung cancer surgery and wasn’t seen in public since the operation.

Ginsburg is obviously going to try and stay on the court past 2020. She and the Democrats hope that a Democrat will be elected POTUS and that Donald Trump won’t be able to fill her vacancy.

1 Like

Lying jewish press. I suppose that Ginsburg sighting was like an Elvis sighting? Maybe these guys can find her…

ghost%20adventures

Yeah who knows what the truth is. The whole situation has been ridiculous. While I’m not sold on the body double theory it would not be overly difficult to pull off.

1 Like

I heard that her nose was on time, but she was 10 minutes late.

jew%20ginsberg

3 Likes

yeah but still no public pics of the hag. she’s going to die soon but Trump’s national emergency declaration will soon be heard and we can’t trust that limp-wrist, neocon pos that Dubbya appointed Chief Justice.