Russians May Try to Verify if Apollo Moon Landings Were Real

I honestly believe the moon landing video is a hoax.
I hesitate to say this because some people, especially WN’s , think that this somehow diminishes the white races’ accomplishments.
I am not one of these people.
The hoax was done because America was afraid that the Russians were getting too far ahead in rocket science and technology so they faked the moon landing to make it look like we were more advance in physics then we were and currently are.
Modern day ICBM’s strike a note in relevancy in this claim.

Wernher von Braun has an interesting bible verse on his tombstone.

I wonder why he would choose THAT specific verse?

Because NASA knows the truth , and the truth is that the heliocentric model is not real and is a control method to push darwinism and atheism , both very kosher beliefs , rather , religions requiring blind faith to believe in them just like any religious sect…
Sure , there was a lot of proof that they forged over the years…but its not possible to pass the Van Allen Radiation belts , otherwise known as the firmament.
The Germans knew this because it was tested in the late 20s early 30s and that is why certain scientists were given citizenship and jobs in government science here in the USSA.
These types of statements got me kicked off the daily stormer as a FE troll , but note, i’ve never once said that i believe the earth was flat.
And BTW, no planes on 911 , as i’ve stated several times before on other threads.
This GIF below is technology created by project blue beam and its very easy to fake matter with this holographic technological advancement.

Check out this fucken liar who works for NASA …

The evidence is overwhelming to me…but that is irrelevant.
I’ve researched this topic a lot.
Its a lie that comes from the MIC , which is obviously an arm of the ZOG.
The same ZOG that tells us multiculturalism is our “greatest” strength.
Show me one single photograph of the earth from space that isn’t a CGI.
You can’t because they don’t exist.
There is one partial that was taken but isn’t very convincing in any way.
To understand our enemies and thoroughly sift through the lies that are constantly pushed as unquestionable truths we should read their literature and get familiar with their tactics and strategies.
Morals and Dogma written by Albert Pike is a dot connecter in this topic because in 1872 Pike outlines and basically predicts the upcoming world wars and conflicts of the 20th century with extremely surprising accuracy.
In the end after claiming between the 2nd and 3rd world wars there would be worldwide terrorism that would pit the Islamic east along with Russia and China against the “Christian” west in the final conflict before the worldwide ideals for a one world communistic government/religion/currency is pushed through.
Pike claimed that an upcoming alien invasion would be the final step pushing the (((new world Order)))
IMO the true problem is that people don’t care and don’t really want to hear it.
The idea of star wars and alien people is so awesome that it doesn’t matter to most people because sci-fi is über-cool!
The flat earth subject has a lot of great questions that mainstream science won’t acknowledge let alone research.
Maybe a science agency not tied to the military or government should do some sort of research but nope, not allowed.

2 Likes

Psalm 19:1 King James Version (KJV)
19 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

1 Like

The flat earth stuff is admittedly very interesting to me. I just don’t get into it because it is an extremely divisive subject. People get really angry over it for some reason and I think covering what the Jews are doing is more valuable and prudent use of my time.

But if you look at what NASA has put out to the public, there’s some serious questions. They’ve been faking so much shit that nothing they’ve put out can be considered credible at this point.

5 Likes

@infostormer
100% agree.
if you wanna dive into some really fascinating information , check out the curvature rates according to NASA and mainstream sciences’ own information on circumference of the earth.
The Earth has a radius of approximately 3965 miles. Using the Pythagorean theorem, that calculates to an average curvature of 7.98 inches per mile or approximately 8 inches per mile (squared)
Samuel Rowbotham has some interesting information written in the late 19th century about said topic and above mentioned math , where he also included the Bedford Level Experiments information to prove 1 of 2 things.
First , the number 1 thing , the math for the circumference is wrong according to their own mainstream data which seems impossible.
2- they are lying and the math is correct ,proving the earth doesn’t bend or curve anywhere outside of the use of go -pro lenses and picture manipulation.
I like Eric Dubay’s work on the FE but he is an astro-theosophical spewing new age nonsense type that thinks that all of this spiritual oneness is going to save humanity.
He still has great information.
There are a few experiments that the MIC refuses to talk about or to retest or look into.
This is undeniable.
I think its obvious that we were created by something more intelligent than we are.

"The truth is that the Earth is not a “planet”; it is a plane.
Other than the heights and depths of mountains and valleys the Earth has no curvature or convexity and is for all intents and purposes flat.
Just as it appears, the Sun, Moon and stars (fixed and wandering) all revolve around the flat Earth which is the stationary, immovable center of the universe.
The magnetic North Pole is the center of the Earth and the universe.
Polaris, the North Pole star remains always significantly situated atop the dome of the heavens, while the Sun, Moon, and stars revolve in circular cycles around us.
The truth is that all standing water is always flat, the horizon is always flat, and all canals, tunnels and railways are built without regard for the supposed curvature or convexity of the Earth.
The light from lighthouses can be seen at incredible distances only possible on a flat surface.
The truth is pilots do not make constant nose declinations or compensation acceleration to account for the supposed curvature and rotation of the ball-Earth.
The truth is sailors do not use spherical calculations, but plane trigonometry when navigating.

The truth is that Antarctica is a giant ice wall holding in the oceans and the South Pole does not exist! Various anomalies and differences between the Arctic and Antarctic prove the earth is not a ball.
The Arctic midnight Sun proves the universe is geocentric.
The truth is the Sun and Moon are equal divine balanced opposites made for signs and seasons, to light the Earth, and divide day from night.
The Moon is not merely a reflector of the Sun’s light but emanates a demonstrably unique light of its own; It is completely self-luminescent and semi-transparent.
The truth is that man has NOT and cannot ever walk on the Moon or Mars because the heavenly bodies are simply luminaries and not terrestrial terra-firma like the Earth.

The Moon and Mars landings were/are all hoaxes staged and filmed by Zionist Freemasons on Earth. Orbiting satellites and space stations do not exist; all video and photographs you have ever seen from NASA, Hubble, and other “official” sources are all CGI (computer-generated images).

Gravity does not exist, and all “floating” astronauts are simply using wires or filming aboard Zero G planes.
Relativity does not exist, and that is why Einstein is always sticking his tongue out at you!

And most importantly ,the truth is the universe was intelligently designed by an intelligent designer, purposefully created by a purposeful creator, not the haphazard result of some inexplicable cosmic accident.
The truth is that life, consciousness, the incredible beautiful diversity and complexity of nature is divinely created, not coldly, blindly “evolved” out of nothing."

These quotes are from Samuel Rowbothom’s literature that was re-done by Eric Dubay, who is also a holohoax denier.
That is the only reason i gave him a shot.

Sorry for the lengthy comment ,but there is really something for us to look at here with the FE!
But sadly , as you have pointed out, none of this matters if we cannot take our white European Christian nations back.
Unless we take our institutes of higher learning back from zionists and their cohorts , none of this even matters.

2 Likes

i guess if you read that lengthy comment you’d probably assert that i have already drank the kool-aid on the FE…
I just don’t believe anything the ZOG says and most certainly question everything that they claim is unquestionable.
This is our job as conscious human beings , to question things.
Hope the Russkies can get to the bottom of the moon landing hoax video.
Maybe they went and that video is just a fake and the real one shows something we aren’t supposed to see or know.
Who knows.

such a shame yer a flat Earth nuttir !

I guess its such a shame that you cannot read, i clearly stated that i wasn’t convinced of it.
How very open minded and intellectual of you to never question your masters and those who control the narrative on everything.
Are you saying that the data i presented isn’t accurate, because that isn’t up for debate by anyone.
So adding that with the curvature math, who wouldn’t be questioning this?
Never mind , be good goyish little sheep, it really makes no difference to me.
I was simply stating something that is very questionable and quoting something from a book i once read.
Do you read or just leave snide comments online?
Well, i read a lot, and its not always in accordance to my belief system , nonetheless that doesn’t make it uninteresting or non-pertinent to finding truth.
I think those who calmly and sheepishly accept blindly what they are told are “nuttir” types.

Dear irate-Irishman, don’t take offence, I really like a lot of your stuff when it’s good Nazi-ism, but I just can’t get into any flat Earth-ism. I question many things rammed down our throats and into our minds over the centuries. But the planet we’r on is pretty round, or something like it, not flat. It makes no real difference wether it’s flat or round. The problems we have are the same: (((greedy lying bastards))) running and controlling every fuckin’ thing!

4 Likes

I look at things from a lot of angles and try to understand a lot of different controversial stuff.
What makes you think the earth is “round” because since you were a small child you’ve had the globe ball earth shoved in your face?
Even before you could spell your name or do 1+1 you were told this nonsense that doesn’t make any sense when you scratch the surface.
If you spent as much time calculating their own data vs criticizing me and calling me “nuts” basically, then you’d see what the “big deal” is about this topic.
Something can be flat and round at the same time, think a dartboard.
The earth is more than likely not spinning in circles in the so-called “infinity” of space, where nobody has ever been.
Sorry , the moon landing video is a blatant hoax and this shape of our earth is what they are hiding.
In the end what they are pushing for is this lie that aliens created humans and this is going to be done to pull off the 1 world government.

i shouldn’t have taken offense, its not average peoples fault that they don’t care about or understand why this is valuable info.
It is a controversial topic that seems “off the wall” to people, just like no planes on 911.
I guess its my right to think these things same as its my right to say the holoco$t is an extortion scam and that multiculturalism is NOT a strength but the greatest weakness of any nation.
Never ending nonwhite immigration and multiculturalism in general are both being done to usher in one world government.

2 Likes

Considering that we’ve been lied to so much by the ZOG, I have absolutely no problem with people questioning any and all basic assumptions. That includes the basic assumption that the earth is round.

Everything about our reality should be re-assessed considering NASA has done so much questionable shit.

Plus, the flat earth community makes me laugh. They have some interesting characters in it and they’re pissing lots of people off in the mainstream which is a good thing.

3 Likes

Well, if you are ever bored and want to really look at things from an alternative perspective i think Eric Dubay and Rob Skibba are the best, most well informed and intelligent FE’ers.
Rob Skibba really pisses off (((online forums))) because he connects the FE and the KJV of the bible and links the word of God to it.
Eric Dubay emphatically speaks on how the hollowco$t is an extortion racket and this really pisses off (((youtube))) who are constantly removing his channel.

There appears to be a big group of Christians involved with the flat earth movement which seems to be a great irritant to the Jews. And I’m already familiar with both Dubay and Skibba but I haven’t watched a ton of their stuff.

I’m actually curious to see what some of them thought of the alleged NASA Mars landing that took place earlier this week. I haven’t looked at any of it yet, but I imagine some retarded shit went on.

1 Like

Those fake moon rocks are a bit suspicious.

1 Like

Flat Earth & Bullfighting. Some of the most heated debates on DS were about Bullfighting.

1 Like

I find it hard to believe that anyone really believes the earth is flat-- but then I also find it difficult to believe anyone could actually defend bullfighting.

2 Likes

just check out the basic curvature math and the apply that to how a boat sees a “lighthouse” and you’ll start wondering whats going on…if you get what i’m saying.

Lasers and lights don’t bend naturally…check out that 2 min video.
There is something to this, but most people find it “irrelevant”, when in reality this is a luciferian deception created to deny God.

The Bedford Level Experiment
The Sagnac Effect
The Michelson–Morley experiment
The Michelson–Gale–Pearson experiment
And then there is Redshift and the functions of gyroscopes that can also disprove the spinning globe earth model.

The flat earth stuff seems like it makes a lot of sense but it very well could be off…its meant in my opinion to open up our eyes a little better and to start questioning things more critically.

here is another great 2 min video.
The earth doesn’t curve, anywhere.

All compasses point north for a reason.
The north “pole” is the geocentric center of our universe.