Russians May Try to Verify if Apollo Moon Landings Were Real

Originally published at: Russians May Try to Verify if Apollo Moon Landings Were Real | Infostormer.com

So a Russian space mission is being proposed to verify if the Apollo moon landings back in the 1960s and 1970s were real.

AP:

The head of Russia’s Roscosmos space agency has said that a proposed Russian mission to the moon will be tasked with verifying that the American moon landings were real.

“We have set this objective to fly and verify whether they’ve been there or not,” said Dmitry Rogozin in a video posted Saturday on Twitter.

Rogozin was responding to a question about whether or not NASA actually landed on the moon nearly 50 years ago. He appeared to be joking, as he smirked and shrugged while answering. But conspiracies surrounding NASA’s moon missions are common in Russia.

The Soviet Union abandoned its lunar program in the mid-1970s after four experimental moon rockets exploded.

To be blunt, I personally believe that the Apollo moon landings were a gigantic hoax. It's an enormous subject but I think it's insane to think that we were able to successfully land men on the moon multiple times with the crude technology of that era and nobody has been back in almost 50 years.

There’s also all sorts of questions about NASA and the entire space program in general. Lots of the so-called space footage appears to have been faked using a combination of green screens and underwater environments.

There’s even this footage dating back to the early 1980s showing a guy’s face in the background of NASA footage that is being presented as a real shot from space. They were just using a model sort of like the type of shit you’d see on Thunderbirds.

And here’s a clip from the old Thunderbirds show if you didn’t get the reference.

Plus, once you accept the idea that they faked the moon landings, there is nothing that they’ve done since that can be trusted or considered credible.

8 Likes

like new yorkers who were looking at the wtc and said there was no plane. Who the fuck knows what is real.

5 Likes

One of the biggest blunders NASA has made is making the statement that it would be impossible for humans to survive going through the Van Allen belts, then asserting they did just that twice (once there, once back) with no observable ill effects. Then when asked why we haven’t been back they say ‘we don’t have the technology anymore’ or ‘we destroyed the technology’. Anyone with a functioning brain knows technology goes forward, not backward. The biggest cause of people’s doubts has been NASA’s own words and behaviors.

6 Likes

I hope they find out.

4 Likes

I’ve always had the same thought, which makes me question if the moon landing ever happened. I put it to 50% chance and people call me crazy. I also still say NASA is a colossal waste of money regardless. As usual when it comes to government spending money, I didn’t consent to paying for space travel and research.

5 Likes

Vatt’s your vector Veecktor?

2 Likes

Trillions have gone into the secret ‘Black budget’. ‘Flying saucers’ are black budget ‘exotic’ technology. Not to be shared for the public who still fly around in propeller planes. Check out ‘break-away civilization’…check out 21 Trillion missing from US budget…

7 Likes

By the way, Israeli Jew bastards have announced that they too will be going to the moon. Gee, I wonder how they will manage to finance that?

6 Likes

Yes, the Van Allen belts situation is one that raises a ton of questions. There’s been no manned space missions that have gone past them after the Apollo missions. Plus we were told that you’d need an extremely heavy substance like lead or gold to shield the human body from the radiation. The Apollo missions had none of that.

6 Likes

Stanley Kubrick’s finest work

7 Likes

and of course this is also the reason why the jews protect with a diabolical vengeance their holocaust lies.

5 Likes

yes, this is why “The Fed” vociferously fights audits…they’ve got those printing presses running full -blast 24/7 handing out billions in unaccounted-for bribe money around the world which is yet another reason that the corrupt lawmakers will never get rid of the FED, jew-money-scam institution. it’s their own private money tree.

5 Likes

I’m sure all this is being done in Area 51 there in the Nevada desert!

3 Likes

Check out The Missing Money from the Solari Report

2 Likes

Gentlemen! We are talking about the NASA of Dr. Von Braun and the presidency of Richard Nixon. I do not believe those two great men would have decieved us. The 1960s were an era of tremendous technological progress. America reached its peak of success and prosperity bewteen the years 1950 and 1970. It’s been all downhill since then. So yes. I believe White men did go to the moon.

4 Likes

Can we move there to get away from niggers ,muds and kikes?

1 Like

Pretty sure I read somewhere that Braun also thought it was impossible to go to the moon.

2 Likes

I cringe when I hear that old “one small step for man…” garbage. It’s as credible as 6million jews. Hoax!

1 Like

It’s hard to say if Nixon was aware of the deception. And Von Braun would have been under pressure to not reveal secrets based on his status as an “ex-Nazi.”

But Von Braun appeared to express some misgivings about his NASA work later on his life.

I know not all of us agree on this topic… but it is a fascinating subject none the less.

4 Likes

Yeah I believe he said something like that in the 1950s before the NASA stuff really took off.

He also went to Antarctica to help collect the so-called “moon rocks.”

2 Likes