Russians Accused of Meddling in American Vaccine Debates

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/russians-accused-of-meddling-in-american-vaccine-debates/

Check out this retarded story from the Jew-run media network of CNN. Not only is the Jew-run media accusing Russia for meddling in the 2016 election, but they are accusing them of meddling in vaccine debates.

This insanity is becoming too much to handle quite frankly. They’re claiming that because some random Russians did a few online shitposts, that this adds up to a massive conspiracy ordered by Vladimir Putin. You could literally argue that every country in the world is responsible for meddling with America based on this standard.

The truth is, the only truly subversive group of individuals meddling in the internal affairs of America are the Jews. They control the most powerful media operations in the country and the Israelis have highly organized social media troll farms. They have a highly organized political lobbying group called AIPAC. They also have a terrorist group called the Anti-Defamation League which prevents Whites from organizing on behalf of their self interests.

Anytime you hear the Russians being blamed for something, automatically assume the Jews are doing it and misdirecting blame on to the Russians.

2 Likes

Russians have also opened my gate when I wasn’t home,and some cows almost got out.

I’m certain it was Russian leet haxxors. They dropped a slide rule in my driveway as a calling card/warning.

2 Likes