Russia Strikes Kiev, Other Ukrainian Cities

Originally published at: Russia Strikes Kiev, Other Ukrainian Cities | Infostormer.com

Russia has just retaliated against the Jewish Ukraine terrorist regime with air strikes in Kiev and other Ukrainian cities.

Kiev today is getting a taste of what it has been doing over the last 8 years in Donbas pic.twitter.com/9xWxdfq7uZ

— Angelo Giuliano 🇮🇹 🇨🇭/ living in 🇨🇳 (@Angelo4justice3) October 10, 2022

Zelensky’s office was reportedly struck with a missile.

ZELENSKY'S OFFICE WAS DESTROYED BY A MISSILE STRIKE: UKRAINIAN MEDIA
pic.twitter.com/8UOA46I4Hd

— Russiаn Market (@runews) October 10, 2022

This faggot reporter for the BBC had to take cover as he was broadcasting his stupid anti-Russia propaganda.

BREAKING:🚨 Russia Strikes SBU head quarters in Kiev while, BBC talks about "Russian retaliation" as it literally flies over his head. pic.twitter.com/OkveOIahff

— Syrian Girl 🇸🇾🎗 (@Partisangirl) October 10, 2022

They’ve been hitting all sorts of Ukrainian government targets along with their energy infrastructure.

Russian missile attacks have been reported in multiple cities across Ukraine, including in Dnipro (pictured), Lviv, Zhytomyr, Khmelnytsky and Ternopil pic.twitter.com/9bXCN0XZQ5

— BNO News (@BNONews) October 10, 2022

Putin pummelling #Kiev to avenge Crimea bridge explosion.
Zelensky’s office bombed.
Missiles hit a thermal plant, land near BBC office.
Downtown being torn apart.
Western media mocked Russia’s air power. But Putin could have done this on Day 1. He waited. pic.twitter.com/cNqVrQmrR3

— Abhijit Majumder (@abhijitmajumder) October 10, 2022

Thermal power plant has also been hit. This is suspected to be the Trypilska plant in Kiev Oblast pic.twitter.com/OoW2lVsNP7

— LogKa (@LogKa11) October 10, 2022

BREAKING: Russian defense ministry posted a footage of a ship firing missiles on Ukraine, said it hit "all the assigned targets." pic.twitter.com/TrCe65AoGX

— Insider Paper (@TheInsiderPaper) October 10, 2022

ℹ️🏪💥🇺🇦💥(ANOTHER VIDEOS) The Ukrainian capital, Kiev, is under bombardment. Massive attacks in Ukraine: Eyewitnesses report new blasts in central Kiev near Security Service building: According to the mayor of the Ukrainian capital, Vitaly Klitschko, New explosions rock the pic.twitter.com/SQhzLhYw5l

— 🌐World News 24 🌍🌎🌏 (@DailyWorld24) October 10, 2022

One of the strikes on Kiev fell on the tower of the 101 Tower business center in the city center. Huge columns of smoke can be seen around the building. According to Readovka, it was here that the department of law enforcement agencies of Ukraine was based. pic.twitter.com/Q0wnuEiCsR

— 🅿🅴🅰🅲🅴🆃🅷🆁🆄🅳🅴🆅🅴🅻🅾🅿🅼🅴🅽🆃🇷🇺🇨🇳 (@apocalypse0s) October 10, 2022

Bridge hit by Russian missile in the Kyiv region. #kiev #kyiv #ukraine pic.twitter.com/TeIv5GcA11

— Mar Mikhael Enjoyer (@seifmarmikhael) October 10, 2022

⚡The immediate aftermath of a Russian missile strike on the SBU terrorist organization HQ in Kiev. pic.twitter.com/4Adiri8b8j

— The Eurasianist ☦️ (@Russ_Warrior) October 10, 2022

The fact of the matter is that Russia could have done this any time they wanted. This is why many people including myself thought that Russia was going to decisively win this conflict in short order. They just decided not to use their full capabilities in order to minimize casualties and do their best to try and preserve Ukraine’s infrastructure.

In retrospect, this may not have been the best decision but there may have been various political reasons as to why Vladimir Putin chose to go this route. It’s obviously important to Putin that the rest of the non-Western world can at least understand his actions. If he leveled Kiev he may have lost support from some of his allies.

Quite frankly, what Putin did here was minimal. He has the capabilities to destroy Kiev and other Ukrainian cities. That’s what the United States and its coalition did to Baghdad back in 2003. They just leveled the entire city.

Remember the “Shock and Awe” campaign?

2003: Operation "Shock and Awe" over Iraq's capital city, 31 countries from the "free world" took part.

Understand this, Putin is holding back in Kiev #Kyiv pic.twitter.com/mdPTqzaPg6

— Syrian Girl 🇸🇾🎗 (@Partisangirl) October 10, 2022

The same people whining about these strikes on Kiev weren’t complaining about “Shock and Awe.”

Either way, this was a necessary response to the attack on the Crimean bridge a few days ago. I doubt those faggots who were laughing and joking about that bridge attack are making jokes now.

2 Likes

exactly… Western News Jews want to encourage fool Goyim to fight and die in Ukraine with fake news about Russian weakness… this reminds me of a nice story from the early 90’s. a hothead asshole in a Z71 pickup was driving too fast and I told him to slow down. he flipped me off and I returned his salute. he then stops and sizes me up realizing that he’s twice my size. I wave him off not wanting escalation but he saw that as a sign of weakness and drove back to to attack me. he put his teeth on this dashboard and got out of the truck like a big-time wrestler. I aimed the pistol I had behind my back at his chest and he stopped in his tracks: “YOU DREW ON ME, MOTHERFUCKER… I’M CALLING THE COPS AND THERE GOING TO BE HERE IN FIVE MINUTES…” . lol… he kept driving in the area and drove past me again slowly staring at me as I walked my dogs. I just gave him a wave with my pistol concealed under my hat… I recently looked him up and the big dumbass is D E A D. lol…

1 Like

I had a friend that did this in Texas after a road rage incident that he didn’t cause.

He said he calmly reached into the glove compartment for his gun which he tapped on the driver’s side window so the jerk could see it. End of confrontation - and not a problem in Texas if one feels one’s life is being threatened, which it was by a 2-ton car driving by a maniac, shooting that person is perfectly legal.

In California, of course, if this were done, the person brandishing the gun would face a heavy fine, years of prison time and destruction of career and reputation. You can’t defend yourself in California.

1 Like

ZOG USA has been poking the Russian bear for a long time now - and expecting that bear not to strike back in any way.

Putin did nothing wrong. He watched as NATO expanded to his borders. The Ukraine was his line in the sand - he gave them plenty of warning and are getting exactly what they deserve.

Hope he fires the first nuke at Washington DC, it would be an improvement.

2 Likes

I suspect Putin isn’t a complete bastard as far as politicians go and wanted to conduct the Special Operation with minimal loss of life and infrastructure. He seems smarter than other politicians, so he probably knew he was going to be vilified whatever he did. I would argue he should have gone into Ukraine earlier given the massacres in the Donbas. At the end of the day, it’s another brother war that kikes seem to thrive on. Like Uncle Adolf, Putin’s done fuck all wrong. Hopefully, the right side will prevail this time.

2 Likes

I believe Russia was goaded into this - wouldn’t be surprised if the bridge that was blown up was done by the CIA or any other ZOG operative.

The Democrats are desperate to get American voters’ attention off of high gas and food prices before the mid-term elections - and this is a perfect ruse, the media are ALL TF over this.

yes, but Putin was waiting for his new, intercontinental nuclear cruise missile to be functional and many copies made before he challenged evil NATO. I think that this was the best way to proceed. Had Putin attacked before he had this capability it was likely that NATO would have done a first strike.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.