Russia Sending S-300 Anti-Aircraft System to Syria

Originally published at: Russia Sending S-300 Anti-Aircraft System to Syria | Infostormer.com

After the Zionist kikes of Israel caused a Russian plane to be shot down by mistake, they have openly announced that they are sending their S-300 anti-aircraft system to Syria.

Earlier, I had assumed that Russia was going to be secretly giving Syria this more advanced system. That’s because the Jews kept attacking targets in the country with no provocation. They’ve literally launched hundreds of attacks on the country in recent years and their attacks have become increasingly more reckless and brazen.

This move is long overdue. It will make it much more difficult for Israeli fighter planes to operate in the area.

The Jews have put themselves in a box and have ruined their relationship with Russia through their idiocy. They are an evil race and Vladimir Putin should view them as an enemy.

2 Likes

me too…but Putin is trying hard to avoid a greater conflict because he understand the horrific implications but he can’t not respond to Israel/NATO aggression. it’s likely that he was using those missiles as a negotiating tool but again, the other side didn’t listen so he did as he promised.

I just don’t understand Putin’s long game here.

He has a tight relationship with Iran and Syria is ultimately an Iranian satellite, might be also due to the fact the Russia supplies Europe with energy and the reason the crazed zionists started the war in Syria was to build a pipeline through Syria to Europe.

2 Likes